DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

thank you

Everyone makes mistakes and you learned from that. Not everyone is perfect. I've made plenty of mistakes that I regretted and I hoped that I could some how fix it. I know the position you are in currently with your mental problem and everything but I will be here if you need anything. You stay safe out there buddy. 

• Like 1

Buddha everyone makes mistakes we all are human and we can't judge each other or our selves for making mistakes. you have helped me out when I was garbage and I am surprised I am still here but you were a great person to talk to and you helped me out while I was DRP staff and I wont forget it. You had your ups and downs but it doesn't matter you truly are a great person on the inside. When people are put in the position you are in most would fail but some like your self will keep fighting so keep fighting man. If you need someone to talk to I am always open and you can talk to me on discord Fetn#1313. I hope you beat what ever your going through stay safe out there man.

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 1

Everyone makes mistakes but if you learn from those mistakes it'll only better yourself so I'm glad you were able to learn from mistakes. I never really knew you when i came back, but the more i got to know you, the more chill you sound. But we are kinda close now and your fun to hang around with like that one night with the coyote memes lol. But as for what i've done to help Fetn I'm there for you too. And i'm sure everyone is also there for you in the friend group so lets enjoy ourselves and keep each other entertain each other during the pandemic!!

Edited by LalaDeviluke

Hey man, I forgave you a long time ago and still do. You need to actually talk to me on discord man I wanna get to know you more. . It’s really hard being in this time and having mental health issues. And no need to thank me seriously, if I knew you a bit better I probably wouldn’t have done it but I’m glad it helped you shape up yourself.

Edited by WhiteBolt
3 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

I was starving myself due to pure anxiety and self-consciousness of not being good enough, and I was destroying my body with the sheer amount of nicotine I was putting into my lungs. Nothing really mattered to me at that point. My grades were falling, and I didn't even care. I was putting off registering to my college, I was ignoring my girlfriend, and I wasn't really talking to my friends at all. That final night, when I threatened WhiteBolt's life, that was game over.

I can relate to  this... too much but i hope everything is ok...

Guest proggy
7 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

I shifted my focus back to DarkRP, to try and hold the tiny thread that was my manager position, and started to work on the server I had invested so much time into.

This comment bothers me. What exactly have you done for DarkRP in the past 6-8 weeks other than duel @br0ken for about an hour. I have seen zero staff activity from you since the cheating report.

I've known you for a while Buddha (Before you were Manager) and you were a great guy.  Yes you have changed but I think it was for the better.  Shit happens yes (To put it harshly, I don't have any words of kindness/comfort to give to you at this time.) but, we need to look past it all and work forward.  Is it annoying that people do shit like this? Yes, it's very difficult to attain what mistakes we have made and atone for them.

At the time of my leave I did yes, drop all connection to GG but that's because I had some friends to go play with.  Sometimes it's just nice to step back and relax and take time to reflect on things.

Gonna say a couple things about old events even though I might be a nobody now or it seems dumb that I'm replying now instead of before.

Sub. 1.0: Cheating

Never once have I believed this to be true, I was going to have my input but had already saw it become locked so I couldn't defend you sadly.  I've always played and enjoyed playing with you and never once suspected of you cheating.

Sub. 1.1:  Fallout

Harassment is definitely an issue, if they wanted to harass you for "proof" of cheating don't see it as a negative but as a positive. I.E. I was so good because x, y, z. or My ping was on fire that day. etc.

Never let one thing drag you down, it tends to be hell.  Trust me I've been there and it's not fun to trudge through.

Sub 2.0:  Enigma

Was this a bit immature? Yes.  Could it have been handled/written better? Yes.

We all make mistakes, as I have stated earlier sometimes we need to take a step back and relax before we respond to things.  Hasty decisions tend not to be the best ones.

Sub 3.0: Death Threats

Ngl, this seemed like a joke to me as a post entirely, because MRP is full of "serious" role players sometimes albeit more serious/annoying than DarkRP.  But the fact that he made a report to you about "Death Threats" was just entirely fucking stupid.  The amount of people who gave me death threats (Especially in MRP) and I'm still fucking alive enjoying what I do, people vent from time to time and it's understandable.  If someone wants to take it the wrong way that's their issue.  Not everyone can convey a message the same way, that's where miscommunication happens most.

Sub. 4.0: Buddha - Formal Report

This I believe was handled very well by Garnet.  This should NOT have been made a post and should have been locked quickly after creation for "damage control".  This post was a deliberate attempt to target you and harass you further about anything and almost everything that you do with the community.  These are just people who have a vendetta or some other personal agenda.  Is the world full of assholes? Yes, figuratively; it's only how you decide who's more of an asshole than others.  Will it rub off on you? Yes, put you need to push back sometimes or strive to do better.  Issues do happen consistently and meticulously, it's just up to everyone to figure out there own problems on there own, not to fucking find issues with others.

In my personal opinion, take a break.  Everyone works hard as staff and because you have a higher position, people expect you to do better or to strive farther (Granted as staff you are also expected to be professional and expected to do better.  Especially as a Manager+).  People sometimes fail to realize that there are other living breathing beings sometimes behind the screen being communicated to.  It sucks the fact that issues like this occur and that there is sometimes little to stop it, but like I've said before.  The only thing you can mostly do now is take a step back, relax, and continue on.  If you were to go on an LOA right now, I believe it would be fully reasonable due to recent/past events.  Everyone deserves a break sometimes from their favorite community.

Could this have been typed better? Probably, I work best when I'm tired and I practically typed up this fucking paragraphs of hurtful truth with inspiration when I just woke up.  Stay you and keep doing what you like, you have changed for the better and I can see you making great changes.  Yes you hit a brick wall recently but you need to surpass it so that it doesn't drag you down.  You'll get your moment of clarity to this situation and you'll reflect back to it kindly.

If you ever need someone to chat to, come talk to me through PM's or when you see me on TS.  It would be nice to talk to an old friend.  I may not respond instantly or quickly but I've been kind of getting into the mood of coming back to the community, maybe even staff.

Edited by Kazdra | Beast
See Edit(s)
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Legit this lockdown has been a shitshow for everyone including me. Not being able to see friends and family who even live nearby. We've all done shit we regret whether it's IRL or in game. Honestly even barely knowing you I never thought you'd cheat. When I saw that report I legit saw waves of people who seemed like your friends attacking you. But legit looking at the proof it looked legit and you weren't cheating. I'm glad you're doing much better. If you ever need anything hmu on discord. I believe you already have it. Good luck Buddha. 

you know Buddha I can somewhat feel where you are coming from. Especially with the server taking over your personal life. When i first joined the server back and got into a soc faction I didn't realize that the amount of time and energy I was putting into the server was severely unhealthy. Literally I would be invited to parties, fishing , or mountain biking, all three of these things I love, and I would turn them down to play GG. Yes, this server does deserve your love and SOME of your energy, but when it gets to the point where you cant sleep or you dont go outside and do things that you love, that is when you need to tone it down a little. Just my two cents, but I hope it will help. But also, there comes a point where things are pushed over the top. With the whole hit list things, whether  it was a joke or not, that is just something you cannot say these days.  People take things in different perspectives, and that is why you have to have a filter that appeals to all or else this kind of stuff happens. Your human, everyone is, and trust me ive made some people angry or said something, or did something, that was perceived as toxic even though I didnt mean to portray it that way (peep the rep). But, you must put that in the past and forgive and forget. Moving forward and starting fresh is one of the healthiest things you can do irl and in-game.

Edited by Murray
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1