I think I made a good choice with my police department. It's majority African American and in a collage pd. Which means it would have the least negative impact on others. In training we never covered tactics I've seen. Top of my head how many hours we spent spray oc drive by? This will result in something, I just hope It isn't worse.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dillan said:

I think I made a good choice with my police department. It's majority African American and in a collage pd. Which means it would have the least negative impact on others. In training we never covered tactics I've seen. Top of my head how many hours we spent spray oc drive by? This will result in something, I just hope It isn't worse.

I hope that we can all be equal one day, #BLM change our future!

29 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

Isn't this the type of shitposting Garnet said he wanted to discourage?

in what way is this shit posting, not asking in a rude way just curious?

1 hour ago, Homast said:

Create discussion. That's the point.

To be honest, the post before he deleted it included him saying that he isn't gonna converse/defend about his ideas or beliefs, so... Idk if that's really a true discussion if he gets to place like eight layers of defense if someone tries to attack his ideologies.

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, JimtheScubaDiver said:

To be honest, the post before he deleted it included him saying that he isn't gonna converse/defend about his ideas or beliefs, so... Idk if that's really a true discussion if he gets to place like eight layers of defense if someone tries to attack his ideologies.

It's funny too because as soon as he started getting cringe reacted for it he deleted/edited the original post. If you're going to post for something you believe in at least have the balls to keep it up even if you get shit for it lmao.

• Agree 4
1 hour ago, Homast said:

Create discussion. That's the point.

Discussion on what? The post is BLM It just seems like he’s trying to make a statement no one is going to disagree with him obviously 

Edited by horsegarrysmod
  • Agree 1
20 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

It's funny too because as soon as he started getting cringe reacted for it he deleted/edited the original post. If you're going to post for something you believe in at least have the balls to keep it up even if you get shit for it lmao.

😂😂😂yeah the cringe reacts was what made me delete it, I deleted it because I made my point youve clearly seen it considering youre talking about it. but I'm not here to argue I'm here to encourage. 

Edited by cbozee
48 minutes ago, cbozee said:

😂😂😂yeah the cringe reacts was what made me delete it, I deleted it because I made my point youve clearly seen it considering youre talking about it. but I'm not here to argue I'm here to encourage. 

Why make a point about a very hot topic, leave it up for 40 minutes and then just randomly delete it? Literally makes no sense with the excuse of "I deleted it because I made my point", why not just leave it up then lol

But hey, you do you mate.

Edited by PrisonNightmare
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I mean if you post very hot topics you'd be ready for people to disagree or agree lol. I don't think its a problem if you just want to mention and talk about the topic and i get the not wanting to argue part. So if you left your point up and talk and give your opinion it'd be fine. I personally support all lives because well all lives matter. Thats why I stan for everyone regardless of race it has very little to do with races for me. I like everyone equally lol I dont see a point on just focusing on one race when we can focus on all of them. Just me opinion tho.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, LalaDeviluke said:

I mean if you post very hot topics you'd be ready for people to disagree or agree lol. I don't think its a problem if you just want to mention and talk about the topic and i get the not wanting to argue part. So if you left your point up and talk and give your opinion it'd be fine. I personally support all lives because well all lives matter. Thats why I stan for everyone regardless of race it has very little to do with races for me. I like everyone equally lol I dont see a point on just focusing on one race when we can focus on all of them. Just me opinion tho.

I mean what's there to argue here, its not a debate, either you want equality or not... thats the point... I don't see how theirs anything to disagree with there and if you do, I dont want to argue at this point

1 hour ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Why make a point about a very hot topic, leave it up for 40 minutes and then just randomly delete it? Literally makes no sense with the excuse of "I deleted it because I made my point", why not just leave it up then lol

But hey, you do you mate.

I will

• Cringe 1