DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Banned And Not Sure If Valid

poopa

4 minutes ago, eli_ said:

Kinda scummy to kill someone across the street from their base ESPECIALLY as a staff member. The video Binladin showed is valid. I understand you called raid but literally across the street from their base? It's a valid ban for sure.

So youre saying i was banned for being scummy

I know I broke rules but could someone show me the exact rules I broke. like a ss of them.

I dont know why your putting toxic im just trying to talk normally

Edited by fugga
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 3
3 minutes ago, fugga said:

So youre saying i was banned for being scummy

No what we are saying is that you are trying to escape a valid ban by adverting raid even though you are a good distance away from their base, The general area that the raid is considered in is at MOST the side walk in front of the base not about 2 streets away.

Edit: Also you need to stop spamming the appeal you have responded 8 times out of the 15 posts.

Edited by BINLADINHOE
  • Like 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 1
11 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:

No what we are saying is that you are trying to escape a valid ban by adverting raid even though you are a good distance away from their base, The general area that the raid is considered in is at MOST the side walk in front of the base not about 2 streets away.

But youre saying I was a good distance I dont think a sidewalk and the middle of the street are very far apart

how was i 2 streets away if i was in the middle of the street next to the sidewalk and youre saying its a good distance

Edited by fugga
  • Disagree 2
3 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:

Edit: Also you need to stop spamming the appeal you have responded 8 times out of the 15 posts.

BINLADINHOE is right. For every -1 you are receiving you are instantly replying to.

4 minutes ago, fugga said:

Youre still not showing me the rules I broke 

I explained to you how you're wrong. You can't put an exact distance on the raiding area because no one has the means to measure it, and it'd be hard to enforce. You have to use common sense, and if your common sense says that the raiding area is about two streets in total length away, then there's your problem. But they were not in the raiding area and you know that, you're just trying to loophole and say: "there's no specific distance."

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, fugga said:

Its also weird that Binladin wanted me banned because he reported on someone elses behalf and then left the sit to the people to report me. but i understand why because im staff and I shouldnt have done that if I broke any rules.

The reason I reported you was because you did this right in front of me and I asked another mod if I should report it as I had the evidence,  I was then told that the people who got RDMd, Who were TTT Staff and were new to the server and didnt know that they could report you for this, Also the rule that you are siting specifically says that you are not allowed to kill outside of the base, UNLESS it is someone who is for example "Rapidly opening and closing doors". It also makes sense that you can kill people who are actively trying to kill you outside of the base, BUT they did not pose any threat to you, yet you opened fire on them which meant that they were not "Interfering or countering", The rule to killing the owner of the base is also more if they are threatening your raid, Also a part that I did not record after this was over was he didnt even go over to their base where he was supposedly raiding and try and crack one keypad...

Edited by BINLADINHOE
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:

The reason I reported you was because you did this right in front of me and I asked another mod if I should report it as I had the evidence,  I was then told that the people who got RDMd, Who were TTT Staff and were new to the server and didnt know that they could report you for this, Also the rule that you are siting specifically says that you are not allowed to kill outside of the base, UNLESS it is someone who is for example "Rapidly opening and closing doors".

Says If owner(s) you may kill and this is the last thing im responding to. still havent showed me which rules ive broke

• Disagree 2
13 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:

Also you need to stop spamming the appeal you have responded 8 times out of the 15 posts.

9 minutes ago, GameClicher1 said:

BINLADINHOE is right. For every -1 you are receiving you are instantly replying to.

Not sure why, but he has a tendency to write small posts defending himself. Same thing with the staff report grace made if you want to look at that.

As for the appeal, I think the ban should stay. The video Warden provided makes it quite obvious the people you killed were not near the base

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:

The reason I reported you was because you did this right in front of me and I asked another mod if I should report it as I had the evidence,  I was then told that the people who got RDMd, Who were TTT Staff and were new to the server and didnt know that they could report you for this, Also the rule that you are siting specifically says that you are not allowed to kill outside of the base, UNLESS it is someone who is for example "Rapidly opening and closing doors".

I'll disagree with this. You can kill the owners outside of their base, but that's if they are actually close by to the base. It's like the same rule as killing cops outside of a base you are raiding, but that's if they're in the raiding area, which clearly these guys weren't.

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, fugga said:

But where i raided was very close to the kos sign

i think that counts a lot towards the base

I don't even think that KOS sign is valid. And no, just because it's not valid doesn't mean you get off the hook. You should've reported it, or at the very least asked I  @ if it was valid.

I'm really sorry for this and I know appeals arent for apologies but if spilq or proggy could close the post because its obvious im in the wrong.

Sorry for wasting your guys time. 

and im not going to complain about demotion to waste your time even more

Edited by fugga

Denied

One of them may have been the base owner however you called raid across the street which isn't clear to which base you are raiding.

The base they owned was down the alleyway, too far from the area you called raid for you to kill the "base owner(s)".

This ban is completely valid as @BINLADINHOE has video evidence of you doing it.

I'm sure proggy will agree with me on my decision but it is up to him whether a demotion is needed or not.

@proggy Please lock and move.

• Like 2
  • Agree 5