DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

AwesomeAidan0221 Signing Out

The past couple of weeks I have been debating doing this. I am too stressed, tired, and exhausted to continue on the server with my position as Manager. The past year as staff has been one of the most fun and enjoyable years I have had so far. Although these past months have been stressful, i have had many enjoyable experiences on the server and within the community. I have way too many people to @ so i am just going to say this. If you have ever made me laugh, smile, or even gave me something enjoyable to remember, thank you. I can't deal with this stress and responsibility anymore. I can't tell you how much work i have put over the past few months to make this server a better place, but no matter what i did, it never seemed to be enough. I need time to focus on what is important to me, and stop letting this server control my mind and everything i do. One of these things is my school work, which i have been putting off for months because of this server.

Now this is a personal message to you, the reader. I want you to think about that one person on the server who you despise the most, think about everything they have done to make you dislike them or even hate them. I want you to take all those memories and forget about them, in fact, do that for every bad memory you have about anyone on the server. Start looking at people for the good things they do, and stop focusing on the bad things.

I will be holding onto my position as GB COL until i can find or train someone to take it from me. Once I do that, I do not anticipate on joining another faction.

• Like 6
  • Cringe 1
  • Friendly 4
  • Sad 24

dang Aidan not like this man. During these times where I got to know you better, I have a lot of respect for you Aidan. Even though I really didn’t participate in MRP during the times you were manager but I know damn well you did hell of a job. I want to wish the best of luck to you Aidan. If you need anything, DM me on discord. Farewells mate.

• Friendly 1

Damn...........I don't know what to say. I really think you tried your best in this position. You always considered people's opinion when even so much as changing the base camp rules. Thank you for everything aiden. You definitely deserve a rest. Take care bud and SEE YOU NEXT MISSION 

Edited by Mikesplintzwithflint
  • Like 1
Just now, Coyotee said:

One thing everyone needs to know, in the end you cant please everyone, no matter the decision.

Hope you didn't resign because of those negatives, they should never get to you.

The negativity and backlash never got to me, the stress and responsibilities did

• Agree 3

Aidan, when I first came back to the server I didn't really know what to think of you as. But now I can honestly say you have been the biggest people that I've looked up to in the community. You've helped me become less toxic and more humble as it is one of the key values of gb. I honestly don't know how to take this but I can definitely say the server is going to be really different without you. Without a doubt gb won't be the same as you are probably one of the best leaders to grace this faction. You are sincerely one of if not the most nice and humble person i've meet in this community. I hope you still hang out in ts with us and play war occasionally when you have the free time. Also don't say that you never thought what you did for the server wasn't enough because it is beyond great and without you half the things that did happen probably wouldn't have happened. It's all about the little things. I appreciate for what you have done for me, gb, and last but not least the server. I hope that everything goes well with you getting caught up on school work but the best thing I can tell you is to stay stress free and I know this will be easier since you don't have the obligation of the server anymore. Again it's just a video game and its a hobby NOT a job. Once again I thank you and appreciate you. /me Salutes

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Friendly 1

Nigga this sucks 😞

You were one of the better managers MRP has seen, despite the complaints since they follow anyone with a position. Niggas stay hatin you for what they can, but all in all you were the one putting in the work. Leave knowing you left MRP better than you found it g