DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mango - Staff Application

Mango

In-game name:  RC Delta 07 Sev

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:123411521

Warns: None

Timezone: PST

Playtime?:  RC Delta 07 Sev has played for 261:16:48.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Oatlife

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

The reason why I am applying to be a staff on this server is because I like to help people. During the downtime of this server I occasionally look for new people and train them into CTs. There have been multiple times where people would advert "I need a trainer". I would be one of the many people to help them out. The reason why I'm doing this is because the first time I saw someone else train a CT I realized I can do something simple like this myself and it'll help contribute to the server by bringing in new people. I've been in this server for almost 2 months now and I believe I've developed the experience and knowledge of handling the responsibilities of what it means to be a staff on the server. I know my rights and wrongs, if I made a mistake I can learn from it and then try to redeem myself and prevent myself from making the same mistake. I don't tend to get mad if someone disagrees with me (because my mom would yell back at me if I yell). I also don't like the fact there are people who minge in this game, I find it pointless and time wasting, I've reported multiple minges on the server and know how the staff deal with them and what their punishment would be. 

Another reason why on I should be chosen to be a staff member on this server is because of my activity on this server. I get on around 1-2 PM PST and then get off around 8-9 PM PST during the later times of the day I do find any many trolls or minges and like I stated before I don't like the fact that people troll around and find fun out of it when we ourselves don't find any fun in it. However, when I am a staff I will try to resolve with the person and offer him a 2nd chance in playing the server properly. There have also been a dozen of times where players and staff would get off because it is late at night, and having contact with a few staff I would contact them to get back on to ban or answer my sit on a player report. However, my position as a staff member would allow me the ability to resolve the issues myself instead of relying on other to do it for me. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have not been banned or punished on any of the GarnetGaming related servers

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  This is my first time in this community so I have not made any previous applications 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  With quarantine in place I can offer 8-9 hours a day, but once quarantine is lifted and I go to school again I can offer 4-5 hours a day. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Since we've placed into quarantine I've done nothing but staying at home. However, once quarantine is lifted, during the weekends I would go outside and play basketball and usually hanging out with friends. Other than that, my life consists of going to school and then going home. 

Did you read the staff rules?: Mango

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Community Director

+1 You're an active member of the community. You show dedication and competency. I strongly believe you would help the Staff team in a positive manner. I don't know if GMs can refer, but if I can, add me. Good luck.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

don't know if GMs can refer, but if I can, add me.

I’m pretty sure GM’s can refer GM apps, and vice versa. 

As for the app, mango has been here night and day. He has the dedication and maturity to be on the staff team. We also need more PST people, +1

• Like 1

+1,

Mango is one of the nicest guys I've met on SWRP, very helpful too. He was CPT in 91st so he has some leadership experience. Also, think he has a really strong application. Not sure if T mods can refer but if so add me to referrals

• Forums Moderator

Mango has shown himself to be a dedicated member of the community. He's proven himself in the 91st and now Delta. Your paragraphs are strong, and I trust Oatlife with giving you his referral. Would love to see you on the staff team. 

+1