DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Adding a Shock Officer job

Jake

What I am suggesting is that coruscant guard get an officer job like the other main battalions with the DC17 and DC15A along with the stun DC15s and an arrest baton (plus the permission to use /wanted).

My reasoning is that currently there is a medic , riot job, rifleman and commander with the 3 donator jobs ontop of that. This means that the officers of the faction have to play typically rifleman or riot if they do not have a donator job. This would also be useful as it would allow us to whitelist/remove whitelists as we need to rather than requiring staff or the CDR to do it.

Model wise, it could use the Gideon CG Stone model which currenly is not being used on any of the jobs. 
Model string: models/player/gideon/coruscantguards/stone/cg_stone.mdl

spacer.png

These are the current jobs CG has
spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Community Director
30 minutes ago, Jake said:

These are the current jobs CG has
spacer.png

CG has 7 jobs - you're on CG Riot, hence why it's not showing - it's the only battalion with an odd number of classes the classes are:

Rifleman, Medic, Riot, Enforcer, ARF, ARC, Commander

But +1 it's a main battalion now and would definitely make things easier. I think these model changes could work:

Playermodel Changes: 

Commander: models/player/gideon/coruscantguards/fox/cg_fox.mdl

Officer: models/player/gideon/coruscantguards/stone/cg_stone.mdl, models/player/gideon/coruscantguards/thorn/cg_thorn.mdl, models/player/gideon/coruscantguards/thire/cg_thire.mdl

Edited by AlexConway
  • Informative 1
6 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

CG has 7 jobs - you're on CG Riot, hence why it's not showing - it's the only battalion with an odd number of classes the classes are:

Rifleman, Medic, Riot, Enforcer, ARF, ARC, Commander

But +1 it's a main battalion now and would definitely make things easier. I think these model changes could work:

everything said here is my reason to +1. Also like to make sure the class has 3 slots

+1 to this too. As a main battalion, they should have more characters other than just the commander. 

10 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

Officer: models/player/gideon/coruscantguards/stone/cg_stone.mdl, models/player/gideon/coruscantguards/thorn/cg_thorn.mdl, models/player/gideon/coruscantguards/thire/cg_thire.

Edited by Snapper
  • Like 1

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c12.png

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.