DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[SWRP] Reworked Grenades

Ziggy

Webp.net-resizeimage.png

TFA Reworked Grenade Pack:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2019568291&searchtext=tfa+reworked

The suggestion I bring today is to add the TFA Reworked Grenade pack to the server and allow each battalion to utilize different ones. This pack includes things like impact grenades, gas grenades, flashes, stuns that hold a target in place, smokes, and a fully functional bacta grenade that could end up replacing our current medical system with a much more immersive one. I'd like to show you all a streamable created by myself and @Jdforster that showcases each grenade and their effect. 

https://streamable.com/zxnbtx

As shown in the video, the pack contains a variety of really cool grenades that I'd like to see used on clone classes. Below, I'll give a few suggestions of the classes that would ideally utilize each grenade.

All medic/support classes should receive the Bacta Grenade.

Bossk, if added in the newest update, should receive the Dioxis Grenade.

Shock classes such as Riot and Enforcer, alongside the 501st Breacher should receive the Flash Grenade.

501st Torrent Company classes alongside possibly 212th Jet Trooper should receive the Impact Grenade.

104th Wolfpack and the 104th Torch classes should receive the Incendiary Grenade.

327th Demolitionist, 327th Tanker, and 212th AC classes should receive the Ping Launcher.

91st Lightning Squadron, 41st Green Company, and possibly their base recon classes should receive the Smoke Grenade.

All shock classes alongside possibly a subbattalion should receive the Stun Grenade.

As the most basic and common grenade, any battalion could receive the Thermal Detonator.

Edited by bishopil
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, special said:

+1 These grenades look really nice, especially the explosion effects. There are so many unique grenades with their own purpose that most of us would love to see in game. 84 mb isn't too bad either.

Like Conway said on the other thread, it may be a good idea for more download's to reduce minges, so no real downside not to add these. +1

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c12.png

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.