DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

xFish - Moderator Application

xFish

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

xFish

STEAM_0:0:435633424

3 Warns as of 6/12/2020 - Currently have none!

Timezone: Central

Playtime: 702:01:43 (out of 752 hours gmod)

Team speak/discord=Yes

Recording Software=Obs Yes

Referrals- Melikefood & eXG aleks & Sc0pe & GrosCave

Past Experiences as Staff - None on Garry's (Small experience staffing on a minecraft server)

Why should you choose me?

As stated above I have over 750 hours on Garry's mod and 702 of those hours have been spent on Garnet gaming. During these hours I have not just been idling and farming but rather have been out and learning about how this game works in depth specifically this game mode DarkRp. Since I've spent most of my time on GG  I am familiar with most of the active staff, and updated on all the rules and or new jobs that come out. Knowing the rules of the server like the back of my hand is a good tool and it will serve me well during my time. For example if I am no-clipping and see a fail base of sorts, I would not need to wait for someone else to say anything and I could simply let them know without punishment of any sorts.

Now in this paragraph I am going to talk a bit about myself in general and why I am a good choice for staff. For one as a 16 year old without a job (hopefully not for much longer) my summer is pretty much open if I can't snag one soon.  I can spend probably up to 12 hours on average on the server on most given days. Those 12 hours would include constantly monitoring rp scenarios and taking sits along with watching chat for people who may not know how to report.  Now yes I know staff are not supposed to take requests unless they are from  /report - but sometimes people can be in danger of losing their items or money because of a minge - and that could be the deciding factor in whether or not they stay on the server. It may sound cliche but the only reason I want to become staff is to help prevent people from getting their days ruined and this is the best way to do it. I was a new player once and I didn't think I would stay on this server until I raided a very generous mans base and he gave me 350k for trying. It is the little things that count.

Banned or Punished? - Nada Chief and Chiefettes except a reconnect and a kick for warn limit about a month ago

Previous Applications - A little over a month ago - May 5th

I believe I made my time and willingness to contribute it clear above but just in case you missed it 12 hours a day

Hobbbbbbbiessssss - Stated in last app, I enjoy fishing, video games, guitar, recently taken up archery and learning how to shoot a blowgun which is kinda fun, I love to swim and bike, in fact you name it I probably like it. I like to cook, play Frisbee. I am a very diverse sort of person I guess.

Did I read le staff rules - Pfft why would I ever read those *xFish*

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Edited by xFish
Theta's Quoting & Lynde's grammar edits & Gros Referral & Stalin's warns
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, ThetaKek said:

How O_O

Well what are ur experience on other platforms?

You can't fix this unless if u want to help out every player that loses their perks/ printers which WILL make u go broke.

Your first paragraph only has 1 sentence that clearly states why u should be a part of the staff team, the last sentence of ur first paragraph is just f i l l e r

These two sentences kinda counter each other, if ur gonna be constantly monitering rp scenarios and taking sits and watching chat it should be 100% right?

3 warns is a little iffy but I had 2 bans and still got staff so I think he deserves a fair chance there. However, with these errors I have stated its going to be a -1 from me until these issues are fixed. Good luck!

when this nigga quotes EVERYTHING lmfao but um -1 for now until these problemos fixed

+1 he fixed the stuff wrong and he is chill in game knows the rules well

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 1

Can't find the reply button - but this is for @ThetaKek

How - Very simple, I like to read, and I like to be right. Put those two together and I'll read the staff rules until I find one that suites me for my 10/10 ign loopholes.

As for the other staff experience, I don't really count it because it was on minecraft and that's easy as shit,  you do not really have to be active.

And for your next quote, I don't mind going broke if it benefits the server and the people of the server.

I don't really have an excuse for the filler parts, that is just vanity on my part.

I'll give it 200% of my attention then Theta. All jokes aside I meant whenever I am not taking sits I'll be monitoring, sorry I should have cleared that up.

I appreciate both yours, and Fetn's response and I look forward to playing with you both in the future. 

❤️

2 minutes ago, xFish said:

Can't find the reply button - but this is for @ThetaKek

How - Very simple, I like to read, and I like to be right. Put those two together and I'll read the staff rules until I find one that suites me for my 10/10 ign loopholes.

As for the other staff experience, I don't really count it because it was on minecraft and that's easy as shit,  you do not really have to be active.

And for your next quote, I don't mind going broke if it benefits the server and the people of the server.

I don't really have an excuse for the filler parts, that is just vanity on my part.

I'll give it 200% of my attention then Theta. All jokes aside I meant whenever I am not taking sits I'll be monitoring, sorry I should have cleared that up.

I appreciate both yours, and Fetn's response and I look forward to playing with you both in the future. 

❤️

okay so edit ur application to fix these issues now 😛

• Like 1

+1

Oof last time you applied you had 5 warns, now you have 3. It's somewhat of an improvement but please work on those lmao. You are chill in game and have not seen you get into any serious trouble. GL

• Like 1

Fish, you damn well know it's gonna be a 
+1
from me. I wish I could do much more than just a +1, but I'll leave it at that. The point is, you are

• Active CONSTANTLY
  • Know the rules pretty well
  • Just a fun and chill guy to hang out with
  • The fact you are commenting on all the critique and not being toxic about anything gives me some really good vibes from you!

With these attributes, I feel confident in ignoring the warns completely,  and giving you the +1. I will be keeping this unless something comes up like you being incredibly toxic or something, however, I'm not too scared that you will be toxic. 🙂 

Edited by ZeroTheThirdIII
  • Like 1

Well maybe you should be scared Shin I'm coming for your spot :3 Only Jokes of course. I appreciate your feedback and hopefully look forward to be working with you again as a staff member