DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

JammySpammy's Ban Appeal

9 hours ago, JammySpammy said:

I have never hacked nor have I possessed hacks in any form on Garry’s Mod. As it states on the Appeal format: “Warn/Ban appeals are no place for apologies, only appeal if you've been unrightfully warned or banned.” I have been unrightfully banned. I was constantly accused of hacking throughout my time on the server, and if I really was hacking I would’ve immediately stopped while I had the chance. Any sane person would’ve done the same thing. I also believe evidence that wouldn’t have been discovered under normal circumstances shouldn’t be considered valid. 

8 hours ago, Jared Cox said:

You're basically saying "because Zephyr cheated to expose me also cheating, the evidence doesn't count".

This is sad to see, With this being put into place with words this method was used before to catch someone I just dont remember who it was exactly. 

I've seen many people cheat and get banned for it over the years on gg and it is probably the most satisfying thing to see. In your case, there's no doubt in mind that the clips I have seen and the singular clip I that I have that you are hacking. Bro, You say "WeLl If I CouLd StOp CheAtinG BefOrE I GEt BannEd I wOulD" which is a dead fucking giveaway that you were hacking. Ive seen many ban appeals that were rightful because the person was hacking and from your appeal here it literally looks like you combined all of the appeals and put them into your own. Same excuses.  

fat fucking -1. Hope you take this as a learining experience not to cheat in video games bud. 

• Like 3
  • Winner 1
16 hours ago, JammySpammy said:

I didn’t respond to OOC accusations because I didn’t want to give those people the reaction they wanted. Also, I went AFK because I had IRL activities. 

How could you "know "I was hacking if you did not have the evidence for staff? Your post itself has contradictions and fallacies.

We knew you were hacking because a dude that hops on initally with 50+ hours starts killing people in SOC with an m1911 hitting countless headshots justifying yourself by saying a couple times in OOC that "the M1911 is OP" and then moves on after 1 or 2 hundred hours to not miss any sniper shot with an M14 and Mosin is sus af.  Stating that my post "has contradictions and fallacies" is false because your activity in general on the server was very suspicious and did not really require evidence to come up with a conclusion. Literally every time we saw either D Rose or Aidan change their name and jobs to spectate someone (probably you) your name magically disappears from the killfeed and you stop getting kills or you have to "go afk." We did not have evidence because this type of evidence is not accepted because its considered situational and situational evidence is not seen as credible/reliable evidence by staff. Plus, you at first say that you had go to afk in your original post after Zephyr started saying that you had hacks, but now you're saying you did not want to respond because you did not want to give people the reaction they wanted? When Zephyr was in our TS he told us countless sus things that you were doing like having your gun on safety when no one was in an area and immediately taking it off when someone was approaching. Nice try trying to repeat what I said saying "your post has contradictions and fallacies." It isn't a contradiction or a fallacy to value common sense when coming up with a judgement on whether someone is hacking or not.

• Like 1

We all knew, there were tons of clips. You'd going off in war, then get called out in chat or an admin would pec you and you'd suddenly become a bot. Then in duals you were an absolute bot too. Nothing against you personally because you were chill but you made it obvious.

• Agree 2

-1 ,   Admitted to cheating in the past.    You've claimed     you can't record but you   also claim to run GMOD at 200+FPS,    yet  somehow you linked a recorded clip?

https://streamable.com/a32hj4

The most blatant clip I have. (5 Kills, had staff check  logs all head shot kills.)
Another thing is how you left every group related to GG following your ban, you didn't even try and fight it until now.

Edit -  Your Clip you linked was recorded in OBS, which makes the clip unusable do to OBS only showing the base game and not other software.

Edited by MRPAce
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Agree 1

Sorry it took me awhile to respond, I have been busy the past few days and needed to put these clips together.

https://streamable.com/is2h5

It is pretty obvious what is going on in this first clip.

https://streamable.com/ssromx

Again, another locked shot with anti recoil

https://streamable.com/v8iqof

In this clip, you can be seen locking right onto flak before he kills you

These 3 clips are enough mixed with the fact that I know there are way more identical clips out there. Before I had banned you, I was informed that someone was gathering a lot of other clips which I have not received yet. If you have more clips, you can post them in this thread.

Onto another topic, none of Zephyrs "evidence" was even considered in this ban. The day before this all happened, i was approached by Zephyr who had informed me of his method. I declined the use of his lua file catchers as I could not trust the legitimacy of the script. The evidence of this ban are the clips above and many other which i know people have, no lua catchers were used in the decision of this ban.

Edited by AwesomeAidan
  • Agree 4

Not only was it very obvious that you were cheating but when asked, you would use every excuse in the book to not record or share your screen. I CaNt REcOrD On MY pC, IM TirEd, And so on. You were a chill dude but cheating isnt chill.

And now these clips LMAO 

GL 

Fat -1

Edited by Doof123
  • Agree 1