In-game name: Hot Girl
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:462702966
Staff members in-game name:ProGGy
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:6/14/2020
Timezone:mst
Ban Reason:Community banned
How long were you banned for?: perm
Proof of Ban:(cant screenshot it for some reason)
What happened? (include any proof): Not specified
Why should your ban be removed?: there is no reason for this

• Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 4
7 minutes ago, HOT-GIRL said:

In-game name: Hot Girl
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:462702966
Staff members in-game name:ProGGy
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:6/14/2020
Timezone:mst
Ban Reason:Community banned
How long were you banned for?: perm
Proof of Ban:(cant screenshot it for some reason)
What happened? (include any proof): Not specified
Why should your ban be removed?: there is no reason for this

@Garnet 

Edited by ThaoneMario
6 minutes ago, GrandDaddyStalin said:

Screenshot_20200614-011556.png?width=222

does that show Austin texas ranger I admit i was But wtf he banned Austin for no fucken reason and proof And IIVL is not Austin

May i please have more proof? If you do not then 

Edited by ThaoneMario

I do agree that the advertising was bad. I fixed that issue in my discord I should have read that message. Although I didn’t see Austin in or mentioned in the screen shots. Also you should’ve banned iivl instead Austin since he was involved. Once again it is my bad for not seeing those messages and deleting them.  I had other things to deal with.

Edited by Graykidz
Whoops I didn’t look closely
2 minutes ago, proggy said:

Austin Texas Ranger was banned somewhat by association, but I'll explain.
He has always been in close relations with Mia since he first joined the server, he's currently staff and has honestly ghosted since Mia quit the server. 
Him and Mia are in a questionable relationship that I honestly don't want anywhere near the server as well.
I'm sure his loyalty is more tied to Mia than our server.

He's Co-Owning a different discord server with Mia, and I've heard from other people that once this server launches this discord is going to be its hub.
I've even heard that the GMOD server will be the same name as this discord server, but I have no proof of that.
This discord is full of people from GarnetGaming that were invited during their time as staff this year.
I may be open to reversing this ban for Austin in the future once we see how more of this unfolds, but he most certainly will not be staff anymore.

He has nothing to do with this server for one 
2 I will not delete messages on GoG because it is not my server
3 what does a discord server have anything to do with garnet

• Cringe 6
  • Disagree 1
14 minutes ago, proggy said:

Mia Senpai:
In this screenshot you can see that you reacted to IIVL stealing our rules. The content in the background is whats in Stalins screenshot. This basically means you acknowledge mario's claim a few lines above that you are helping him develop a darkrp server.
In this discord you are also listed as  a "{} Dev". You are developing a competing server, and complicit in the advertising of it in a GG's clan discord.
There is also another discord you own FULL of garnet members, and I have no doubts that once the server is launched, advertising for the server will be going on there as well.
0e0d9c612d07a12d5f46785690687f94.png

IIVL is CityMorgue (aka Carmine Falcone). He is banned for plagiarizing our rules (see stalins screenshot above). Connected his identity to steam id with these 3 screenshots.
52e4a3de65ddddcf6b44cc720628f886.png1a8e531aa2d89b09d067206539763aae.pnga250e351231509e1229c502368d52324.png

He has always been in close relations with Mia since he first joined the server, he's currently staff and has honestly ghosted since Mia quit the server. 
Him and Mia are in a questionable relationship that I honestly don't want anywhere near the server as well.

He's Co-Owning a different discord server with Mia, and I've heard from other people that once this server launches this discord is going to be its hub.
I've even heard that the GMOD server will be the same name as this discord server, but I have no proof of that.
This discord is full of people from GarnetGaming that were invited during their time as staff this year.
I may be open to reversing this ban for Austin in the future once we see how more of this unfolds, but he most certainly will not be staff anymore.

9b50c974e87bcd11be9383b22279d3fe.png

1- do you have any proof of   Austin being a mod or being involved you JUST ToOK  IT OFF OF  SOMEONE'S Word YOU ARE A MANAGER YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR OWN RULES YOU CANT GO OFF OF SOMEONE 'S WORD , and I've heard from other people that  -PROGGY

Edited by ThaoneMario
  • Cringe 6
  • Toxic 2
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, ThaoneMario said:

1- do you have any proof of   Austin being a mod or being involved you JUST ToOK  IT OFF OF  SOMEONE'S Word YOU ARE A MANAGER YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR OWN RULES YOU CANT GO OFF OF SOMEONE 'S WORD , and I've heard from other people that  -PROGGY

13 minutes ago, Austin_Texas_Ranger said:

i CO OWN A DISCORD SEVER DISCORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS A SCREENSHOT OF ARE DISCORD DISCORD DISCORD

I’ve never been so confused about reading a sentence before in my life.

Edited by Jared Cox
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just going to lock this until @Garnet has a look.

Mia and Austin both need a verdict on their appeals. I'm going to lock Austins thread too, since his appeal is kind of being handled here.
It's easier that way since it's all kind of connected.

14 minutes ago, proggy said:

Mia Senpai:
In this screenshot you can see that you reacted to IIVL stealing our rules. The content in the background is whats in Stalins screenshot. This basically means you acknowledge mario's claim a few lines above that you are helping him develop a darkrp server.
In this discord you are also listed as  a "{} Dev". You are developing a competing server, and complicit in the advertising of it in a GG's clan discord.
There is also another discord you own FULL of garnet members, and I have no doubts that once the server is launched, advertising for the server will be going on there as well.

IIVL is CityMorgue (aka Carmine Falcone). He is banned for plagiarizing our rules (see stalins screenshot above). Connected his identity to steam id with these 3 screenshots.
52e4a3de65ddddcf6b44cc720628f886.png1a8e531aa2d89b09d067206539763aae.pnga250e351231509e1229c502368d52324.png

24 minutes ago, proggy said:

Mia Senpai:

IIVL is CityMorgue (aka Carmine Falcone). He is banned for plagiarizing our rules (see stalins screenshot above). Connected his discord identity to steam id with these 3 screenshots.

He's Co-Owning a different discord server with Mia, and I've heard from other people that once this GMOD server launches this discord is going to be its hub.
Anyways this discord is full of people from GarnetGaming that were invited during Mia and Austins time as staff this year.

• Agree 2