So hello a lot of you might know me, either as toxic or as friendly as it gets... but but that’s not the point today. I’ve been thinking of leaving GG or at least darkrp. Times have changed and most of the people I knew are either gone or permanently banned. The server has become welp there isn’t a way to sugar cost this a minge  rdm mic/prop spaming thing.....The only way to have fun is to sit inside an unraidable base with 300 printers vape and after 10 hours of you inflating the economy of the server finaly fet raided by a big clan with rpgs and nerve gas. Rp is only fun as a mayor since hobo is boring af unless u sing or sumthing which I cant do. For me I only get on to talk to people and it has become more of a glorified discord call where or vr chat. Now for the real reason I might leave I haven’t accomplished my goals of becoming a staff on the server or acquiring a certain amount of in game money to buy vip staff. But hey if I do leave I want to leave on good terms with everyone. Or I can change my mind entirely... This community has great people and assholes. If I had to mention great people I met the list would be too long but here are a couple @Theta. @GrandDaddyStalin. @ajbedhead13 . @azula @xFish @LyndeFish @PapaKrabbe @ShankNinja If you meet any of these people plz be respectful to them and other members of this community. I’m might just need a break. 😐

Archived