DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

have u guys heard of tyler the creator??

9 hours ago, Greasy Dan said:

probably not tbh he’s kinda underground 

I don't get why you think he's "underground"

Underground It's for people who are really not well-known at all , Tyler won a award at a major award ceremony so I don't know what your definition of underground is but that's not underground at all.  

Underground artist for rap would be Saba, Kota,  people who are not really well known to the listeners But they have a lot of talent.  For a guy who has 68 million views on one of his songs I mean that's not underground at all.

• Cringe 12
  • Toxic 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Underground It's for people who are really not well-known at all , Tyler won a award at a major award ceremony so I don't know what your definition of underground is but that's not underground at all.  

Underground artist for rap would be Saba, Kota,  people who are not really well known to the listeners But they have a lot of talent.  For a guy who has 68 million views on one of his songs I mean that's not underground at all.

bro

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

he’s joking sweetie

Edited by bishopil
  • Like 1