DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[SWRP] Job Overhaul

• Community Director

Suggestion: Jobs Overhaul

How would this benefit the server:  This was pulled from my Update Sheet to Garnet, but increasing the options of players, including named characters, while also adding a minor PVP based aspect (See the CIS Classes)

Additional Information: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kajz0OQFak0ZBF5dBOfpzE0um_ZzrOLQCrG_I3TRsO8/edit#gid=1029783200

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1. Only criticism is I feel if possible each faction should have the same amount of lore characters if possible. Seems a bit biased when Shock has 4 lore classes over other factions. If it's simply due to the models not being there than that is completely understandable. All in all, I think more classes will help flush out and bring players into entry groups and allow us to focus on those and not super edgy secret republic special operations groups.

• Community Director
2 minutes ago, Pencil said:

If it's simply due to the models not being there than that is completely understandable

It's due to the number of models and more specifically the NAMES of the models - each character is unique and the pack doesn't always include them. I.e. for 104th I had to used named characters for the actual classes, as they didn't have as many models... The list is every model used* (nearly, except pilots and duplicates), within reason. (Also CG doesn't have a sub-batt like all others.)

Edited by AlexConway
  • Friendly 1

+1 I'd love to see some designated lore character classes for players to obtain and roleplay with their battalions. Right now, some players play as lore characters but don't have the right model at the moment.

Edited by special
  • Like 1
On 7/6/2020 at 1:38 AM, Snapper said:

I’m looking at some 212th models right now bc the ones we have are kinda whack. I’ll lyk if there are some that I like and I pass them along to you

@Alex Conway sent you some notes on new models on discord. Matched them to the roles you have above

• 1 month later...