Swapping out the 2GA SKS with a slightly better Rifle.

Homast

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

Alright. Easily enough, This is a weapon suggestion, Simple enough.
Replace the 2GA SKS, which has perhaps the worst scope in the game, to the VSS Vintorez that I so lovingly have made.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

Reason behind this, All the time I hear people complaining on RU: "This sniper is shit, Yucky." and "This scope is shit"
Since I don't know how to actually make a change to the scope file, why not suggest to replace it entirely?
It would greatly enhance the playtime of 2GA snipers, making is not as difficult to land their shots if they use the PSU/Short Dot instead of the Aptly named PU scope.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
2f3be10063ccdfbe49699d31380ee229.png
I'm going to make multiple weapon edit suggestions, And they're all going to be in folders on this github link:
https://github.com/Homast1/Garnet-Weapons.git

Edited by Homast
  • Like 6
  • Agree 2

I agree with this fully the scope is terrible along with the weapon itself, to be honest I feel bad for those of the RU who have done the Tryout to get the weapon and compared to the US: marksman. A bit disappointing 
+1

• Agree 1

+1 Honestly I dont think the SKS is bad at all but for newer and less experienced players I can see how annoying it is to use. Sure it's a 2 shot or 1 to the head but the fire rate and reload mechanics make it that much harder. But I have to argue personally I love the PU scope better than anything else but that's just me. +1

Edited by Gamma
  • 5 weeks later...
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not. 

@proggy or @Enigma please lock.