DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

workers ants - Staff Application

In-game name: workers ants

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:107434588

Warns: N/A

Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

Playtime?: 260:13:25.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] doo doo ca ca, workers skeletron, Boalp, xFish and TheBeast67.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I do not have staff experience on GMod. However, I was a staff member on CSGO. It was a jailbreak server hosted by people.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

My passion to become a staff member is always present. I’m always trying to offer help when it is needed so players have a better time on the server. As a staff member, I would help keep down the population of minges. Like currently, even though I am not a staff member, I am always reporting players for breaking rules. Moreover, I will use the power given to me in a fair way; I will not be biased towards any player. I will treat every sit like it is supposed to be handled correctly, and punish the player if they did in fact break a rule. Furthermore, I consider myself a patient person. I know sits can get hectic and tedious at times, but I enjoy waiting to hear both sides of the story. 

Another advantage is my timezone. I live in Australia, and when I get on, most staff are asleep. I believe most staff on Garnet are from the states; thus, living in  Australian allows me to handle sits when almost no staff are present. Also regarding the rules, I feel I am very familiar with them. I have read the rules because the last thing I want to do is break a rule. This would allow me to complete sits efficiently. Obviously, I wouldn’t rush the sit because I prefer not giving the reportee an incorrect punishment. I would take my time to review and go over the situation carefully and thoughtfully. 

Another thing about me that shines through is my personality. I consider myself a hyper person that is always talking to different players. I go up to random players, especially newer players, and just play with them. I always try to act mature, but like any human being, nobody's perfect. I believe my kind personality gives a warm welcoming to players that makes them feel like this is their server. And finally, I consider myself a funny person. I have to admit, some of my jokes do come off as cringey, but hey, at least I try. Thank you for reading my application, and I would appreciate any feedback!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, I have been banned once for Mass NLR. This occurred around 3-4 months ago, and I don’t clearly remember who banned me. For anyone who is interested, what basically happened was there was a witch hunt. I kept getting killed and demoted by everyone. I don’t remember too clearly, but I kept passing the places I died in. I should have dealt with it differently and read the rules beforehand. From this, I have learned from my mistakes and know not to repeat it again. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, I have never applied for staff.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: It really depends which day it is. I can contribute around 5-6 hours during the weekdays, and up to 8 hours during weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I do competitive swimming, and I like doing bike rides. It’s never bad to get that exercise in. For gaming, I enjoy playing CSGO and Rust. Those two and Garry’s Mod are my top three games. 

Did you read the staff rules?: Ants

Edited by antsarecool
  • Like 2
  • Spicy 1

+1

Like DooDooCaCa said, ants is a very respectful player. Every encounter with them has been a good one, and have never seen any issues with them. I'm always taking their reports, and overall seems like a chill person to be around with. Good luck! 

Bro you don't even need to ask for my +1, and if you can add me to that list of referrals if you want because I believe I did say I would give you one when you applied. You're a very active staff member and you write 5 fucking paragraphs I don't even need to pause to think and I can't wait to see you on our team!

I have only had a few interactions with you on the server but the few times I have you seemed like a chill guy. Also that is a long list of referrals which gives me confidence that you would be a good fit to the staff team. Would like to see you around and get to know you a bit. Good Luck! (Even though I don’t think you will need it) 🙂

+1

Edited by Corbzz
3 hours ago, ShadowSS said:

Good Staff App and good paragraphs.  Ants is trustworthy and would be good at being a staff.  +1

Also Ants why did you not apply earlier.

I thought now would be a good time.

Edited by antsarecool
7 hours ago, Ruko said:

Pretty sure I warned you for RDM like 2 days ago. Could be thinking about the wrong person, but I'm pretty sure I did warn you.

Yes, you did warn me around 2 days ago. I didn't change my warn count because I don't know if I'm allowed to edit my application. Also, I appealed the warn you gave me. Here is the link: