Police Battering Ram

xgggfx

Description: So currently, the police battering ram can turn any prop into an open fading door and just walk right through any prop. I think this is just a little bit
overpowered, and I believe that battering rams should only be able to open doors & fading doors.

Reasoning: (I know this is DarkRP so it doesn't really focus on realism, but still hear me out). In real life, a police battering ram can be used for 1 thing, which is to
open locked doors. I believe this should be replicated as best as possible, otherwise the police are kind of over powered. If I build a wall to block off an alternate
entrance to my base, (still allowing for one entrance to enter through), the police shouldn't just be able to bypass my entire base and enter through a blocked off
entrance. I can prevent this by stacking my props that block off the entrance, but then I lose valuable props that I could use to further improve my base.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion, I hope you will take into consideration my reasoning behind this and I hope to see this nerf on the server! :)
39 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

-1 just no, it's not op at all . It's called make it not see through able.

its not op that they can battering ram literally any prop at all and make it disappear for a few seconds? that they can enter through back entrances of a base that no other class can get into?

4 hours ago, Theta2 said:

The only props that become invisible are doors that are already faded. If it hits a non faded prop it will just become unfrozen

Huh. I setup a base where my printers were visible, and I only had one layer on the window, and the police officer used his battering ram and the prop disappeared for a few seconds. It was not a fading door. To prevent this i had to stack the window with like 10 props.

im gonna +1 this not because i think what your saying should be done but i think at least maybe it should turn a frozen prop into an open fading door for like 20 seconds so if a cop false warrants someone building they dont loose thier base

• Like 1

In RP it is waaaay too op.  The only reason I like the battering ram is in case of a rare situation when someone (cough cough diego) goes afk with propblock and I can use it to unfreeze and move the prop. During rp trying to defend a base from  police with a simple prop blocking an entrance can make it really hard to even impossible. Police are basically deleting your base when they do that. +1

• Like 1

There's honestly such an easy way to prevent this honestly.

1. The material you guys use depends on if they could see through. Just use a material that isn't see-throughable.

2. Don't straight up put your printers down fast make sure that no one can see in your base and then put them down.

3. Other than that I got nothing else to say but if you lose money just use delivery man, delivery man can get you a lot of money in an hour. 

This is just a pointless suggestion, And yeah I understand there are a minge cops But I still think this is one of the most pointless suggestions I ever saw.

False warrant is special because the police are REQUIRED to have proof if asked. This is the only case where innocent until proven guilty doesnt apply and is reflected in the rules. If you do not give them a reason to raid then there should be no reason for the ram to change. 

Tips:

1way props exist to help builders and in this case works the best.

Hide printers not in the main room where your fade doors are to prevent anyone from just walking in and seeing them.

Be careful who you let in the party or base.

have an airlock on your fast doors with a toggled button to kill anyone who does in before they get in the base.

Hope these helped.

Guest proggy

Garnet Gaming
Denied

We don't really have any plans to nerf the battering ram as of now.
With some good building, police shouldn't be able to 'legally' warrant your base. Make sure they can't see your printers/drugs.