Aircraft, parachutes & vehicles

Jake

+1, fall damage will need to be fixed if this is implemented though. As much as I'd love to see the GRU Airsquad make a return, that's not healthy gameplay.

I do however want to see the interactions between this, boxes and prox mines, should be exciting.

• Agree 1

If this is possible to add without any major repercussions like lag, then this honestly could open up a whole new world of possibilities in terms of not only combat gameplay but roleplay aspects as well.

Obviously hopefully it'd be implemented in a way where it doesn't become was "2016 Air Force" was like where people used WAC more to minge/mindlessly fly around rather than creating any sort of RP experience. If this is possible (which I'm 100% sure it can be knowing some of the people on the server) then I think it'd be a great addition to the server.

• 4 weeks later...
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not. 

@proggy or @Enigma please lock.