- [Dank Scorch] - Moderator application.

In-game name: Dank Scorch
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):1037936400
Warns:1 (RDM)
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:222:17:49.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I want to be a staff and I have wanted to for quite a while and seeing the work that other  Moderators do inspires me to be a mod and I think i'm capable of being a mod on this server.

I'm outgoing and i have a compassion to make others satisfied and happy, My main goal is to get sits done efficiently. I also want to have this position because I think it is a good place for me to start moderating and learn the basics of server management and user discipline, while also still enjoying the server with friends. I have enjoyed this server for a while now and if I get this position i will be eternally grateful to the garnet gaming community.

I believe my personality is to be interactive, therefore I will do my best to interact with users while on duty.  Regarding the rules i have broken a few but that was months ago and after that I learned the punishments and I understand how the rules work and the one thing I don't want to happen is me brake a rule. After me being included in many sits (i'm the one reporting the person in most of these cases) i have learned basic procedures and punishments witch i think will help me start off easier. 

I am a quick learner therefore I can act fast and efficient in pressured situations and i think that is one of the best things that i can bring to the dark RP admin team. Even though I am american like most other staff in the server I am currently applying for are american but I stay up abnormally late compared to most admins so I can handle sits late at night when other admins are sleeping. And that is what and why I can bring to the servers admins/moderators.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have only been banned on the dark RP #1 server for 2 weeks when I first started the game because of NLR and I did not properly read the MOTD, at the time i did not have my mic setup at the time and i had my first base and then I got killed (i was being raided) so I continuously came back therefore being Mass NLR
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will have 3-4 hours on weekdays (with school) and around 5-6 on most other days.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy gaming in general and like nature in general (camping,hiking,animals,swimming,etc.)
Did you read the staff rules?: Dank Scorch

Edited by bloodbornkiller666
Fix Spelling errors

Can i please have as much feedback as possible because if i don't get in this time i want to evolve and improve my current application so i have a better chance at getting in the moderation team.

Edited by bloodbornkiller666
15 hours ago, bloodbornkiller666 said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: i have only been banned on the dark RP #1 server for 2 weeks when I first started the game because of RDM and i did not properly read the MOTD.

Can you give more details on this ban?

Warns:1

What are you currently warned for?

13 hours ago, bloodbornkiller666 said:

Can i please have as much feedback as possible because if i don't get in this time i want to evolve and improve my current application so i have a better chance at getting in the moderation team.

Don't ask for feedback, it will be given to you as time comes along. Keep in mind some of us all have different times. 

I'm outgoing and i have a compassion to make others satisfied and happy, My main goal is to get sits done efficiently. I also want to have this position because I think it is a good place for me to start moderating and learn the basics of server management and user discipline, while also still enjoying the server with friends. I have enjoyed this server for a while now and if I get this position i will be eternally grateful to the garnet gaming community.

I believe my personality is to be interactive, therefore i will do my best to interact with users while on duty.  Regarding the rules i have broken a few but that was months ago and after that i learned the punishments and I understand how the rules work and the one thing I don't want to happen is me brake a rule. After me being included in many sits (i'm the one reporting the person in most of these cases) i have learned basic procedures and punishments witch i think will help me start off easier. 

I am a quick learner therefore i can act fast and efficient in pressured situations and i think that is one of the best things that i can bring to the dark RP admin team. Even though i am american like most other staff in the server I am currently applying for are american but i stay up abnormally late compared to most admins so i can handle sits late at night when other admins are sleeping. And that is what and why i can bring to the servers admins/moderators.

Your paragraphs are looking pretty good

I haven't seen you much in game, so try to play on more often
Other then that, I'm gonna +1 this unless somebody brings up a valid point as to why this should not be +1ed, or I see something I dislike to a point of changing this.

EDIT: I am changing this to a -1 due to the things brought up by lancey. Unless these things are disproven, it will stay as is. I also have still not seen you in game.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi

I had an interaction with him last night ingame where I raided his base he kept coming back to the front of the base after i killed him about 4 different times which was considered mass NLR. I didn’t report it because i was getting off the server at that time but every time i killed him he went “nice rdm” or something along those lines. He clearly needs to get more familiar with the rules as he was banned for Mass RDM and he also Mass NLRed not even 10 hours ago.

2 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Can you give more details on this ban?

What are you currently warned for?

Don't ask for feedback, it will be given to you as time comes along. Keep in mind some of us all have different times. 

Your paragraphs are looking pretty good

I haven't seen you much in game, so try to play on more often
Other then that, I'm gonna +1 this unless somebody brings up a valid point as to why this should not be +1ed, or I see something I dislike to a point of changing this.

i have updated my application and you might have not see me because previously i had a different nickname.

6 hours ago, bloodbornkiller666 said:

i have only been banned on the dark RP #1 server for 2 weeks when I first started the game because of RDM and i did not properly read the MOTD, at the time i did not have my mic setup at the time and i had my first base and then i got killed (i was being raided) so I continuously came back therefore being Mass NLR

Now I'm a bit more confused. Is it Mass NLR or Mass RDM?

You have a good amount of playtime but you have a lot of I's that are not capitalized (It annoys me).  I am going to -1 this due to the previous 2 week ban which with that time it won't be MLR It is usually mass propblock, MRDM, or Propblock of spawn. You also have a warn which is recent. I also haven't ever seen you online before. You only have 4 content on your profile account and it was all from this post showing you aren't active on the forums.

5 minutes ago, MINE20 said:

You have a good amount of playtime but you have a lot of I's that are not capitalized (It annoys me).  I am going to -1 this due to the previous 2 week ban which with that time it won't be MLR It is usually mass propblock, MRDM, or Propblock of spawn. You also have a warn which is recent. I also haven't ever seen you online before. You only have 4 content on your profile account and it was all from this post showing you aren't active on the forums.

The ban was in my first week of playing so its was months ago.

i was on the other side of the street i'm not going to argue though because there is no point i NLR'ed once last night yes but then after that i was out of the way and  my friend was the one that said it was RDM, Because of this if you -1 me i understand.

7 minutes ago, bloodbornkiller666 said:

i was on the other side of the street i'm not going to argue though because there is no point i NLR'ed once last night yes but then after that i was out of the way and  my friend was the one that said it was RDM, Because of this if you -1 me i understand.

I have screenshots of the logs of me killing you over 5 times and where you were standing man admitting to it would probably be the best thing you could do here

• Like 1

You app looks great and all. However, I'm going to give you a -1 after reading Lancey's response. You shouldn't be returning to your base after getting killed during a raid. Before you apply, read the rules and actually apply them in-game. Don't break any rules and you should be good to go. I highly suggest you to apply later on after we see change in you! Good luck

I have had very little interaction with you so I can't say much on your maturity or conduct, but based on your past offences and what Lancey is saying I don't have any reason to believe you have learned anything for your first ban of massnlr. I am going to -1 for now, but if I see your behaviors change or if I see you actively working for the rank then I will consider changing.

I would recommend waiting a bit before you apply and learning from your past warn/ban.

Also @lancey this is not the place for this. You said what you needed to, but if you want to continue this please go to 

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/darkrp/reports-appeals

Edited by ToxinsLivid
  • Like 1