DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Resignation

Hugo

Yeah I'm only an SLT, but status updates are important none the less.
So: I resign.

I love this community and this server, but the state the server is currently in is not what I signed up for when I became an officer. I'm just not cut out for the job. Call me a pussy, call me a deserter, whatever. I'll come back if the server ever gets back to a state where I feel joy playing on it, but I came here to have a good time, and the server can't provide that for me anymore. Call me when GG is in a better state. See y'all.

Edited by Hugo
  • Cringe 2
  • Toxic 1
  • Sad 1

With people reacting cringe and toxic on a post about me merely saying the server isn't fun for me and I would like to play something else, and even a deleted post from Garnet that said something like, "You are part of the problem, thank you for leaving," I am given a heavy impression that I am no longer welcome in this community. 

I'd like to take my last words to say that killing Moab is not RDM.
Thanks for the memories, I will not be returning. 

Edited by Hugo
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Sad 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
5 minutes ago, Tesla said:

That honestly should not have been said by garnet in my opinion this is why the server is in the state it is in

The server got into this state because the wrong people got in power. The server will continue to stay in this state if the people in power say shit like:

6 hours ago, Hugo said:

I'll come back if the server ever gets back to a state where I feel joy playing on it, but I came here to have a good time, and the server can't provide that for me anymore. Call me when GG is in a better state.

So yeah, good riddance. If you don’t want to be proactive in helping to build the server up, then leave. I can assure you no one will be calling you when pop increases. What have you done to deserve such an invitation besides leave when the server needs help.

• Like 3
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
18 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

If you don’t want to be proactive in helping to build the server up, then leave. I can assure you no one will be calling you when pop increases. What have you done to deserve such an invitation besides leave when the server needs help.

You're right. I haven't done anything for the server, but this isn't about that. If I'm not having fun, I'm gonna resign. I came to GG to have a good time. Simple as that. Helping out the server and working my ass off for something that I no longer find joy in to MAYBE one day find joy in it again would be nice in theory, but not in practice. I really did enjoy the times I was here during Charikar (however you spell it) and Echo, but the server has changed into something that I no longer feel joy in being a part of.

Edited by Hugo
41 minutes ago, Tesla said:

That honestly should not have been said by garnet in my opinion this is why the server is in the state it is in

If Garnet actually did say that then it'd be a toxic thing to say sure, but it isn't the reason why the server is the way it is now lol. Garnet's actually right to be honest, but this guy has every right to leave if he wants too.  It's sad he isn't sticking around to try and help the issues the server has, but it isn't really his responsibility nor is it his obligation too either. If he doesn't want to help the server return to its "former glory" then so be it.

I'm not any better myself honestly, I only really stick around the forums at this point because I like seeing the updates and whatnot even though I don't play anymore. Hence why I try to stay away from suggestions because at this point my opinions on the matter don't really even matter.

Edited by PrisonNightmare
changed wording bcuz i dont want to get warned
  • Agree 1

As an officer hugo did help 2GA he hosted tryouts maybe nothing for the server but still garnet shouldn't have said that to someone has prolly barley talked to or played with that toxicity is not needed especially now when we need to rebuild. Not saying its the direct cause but its a factor 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Now that I think about it, I should have just resigned quietly. I'm aware that I haven't done anything to deserve your support, so I don't expect it. Thank you all for proving how much you dislike me, I will not be returning to the forums. 

Killing Moab is not RDM.
Goodnight.

Edited by Hugo
  • Sad 2
  • Informative 1

I came back to this because I am terrible at letting things go. Wanted to erase everything before this and say:

I don't deserve your respect, and I don't expect it. This post is to tell all of you that I am stepping back from Garnet. Thank you.

Now I can really never come back here. (who am I kidding I'll be back)

I might not be apart of the community any longer but a community that labels people as deserters and traitors for not wanting to play doesnt deserve the respect of other players. Hugo you made it to LT you gave garnet a shot. But it's sad to see the Garnet Community lash back at you because you have an opinion. I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope you do well in the future. Once again thank you for stopping by and giving this old community a chance. 

Edited by Gamma
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 6