Vibe Ban Appeal

Vibe

In-game name: 2GA PFC Vibe 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:63191509

Staff members in-game name: Homast

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): N/A 

Date & Time of incident: 7/16/2020 at around 4:00 pm 

Timezone:  Eastern Standard Time

Ban Reason: NITRP  (FRP x 3 (Buying Doors))

How long were you banned for?: 1 Week 

Proof of Ban: ETPlVcW.png
What happened? (include any proof): Earlier in the day I bought the doors in the US jailhouse ( About 2 hours before the ban happened). 

Why should your ban be removed?: I bought the doors as a joke and kinda forgot about them. So we play for a while and do a war and it was a  really good war so after RU wins a close 3 OBJ I take a break and make some food. I come back and tab in and see that im banned for a week. I feel like buying multiple doors should not be counted as 3 different offenses of FailRP. I also think its kinda shitty to not just ask me to come and sell the doors and just immediately ban me for a week because I spent $90 and bought some doors. If the ban is not removed I think it should be reduced to 3 days (1 day for each door) because a 7 day ban for buying some doors and not affecting anyone is ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Cringe 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
14 minutes ago, Vibe said:

I also think its kinda shitty to not just ask me to come and sell the doors

Literally told you yesterday that it was failRP to do so.
That wass your warning.

You even acknowledged it in TS when you confronted me about the ban.

May I also ask why you came into TS about half an hour or so later, and said "Hey Homast, Fuck You"? Or something along those lines?
Long time Player such as yourself should know the rules no?

I have no opinion as to your appeal, As I was the one who banned you, Just want to tell you to act your age.
9c8643e7e2bf19d83ac8a26f18b4bd57.png
Spicy Cringe react not gunna lie.

Edited by Homast
  • Cringe 13
  • Agree 4

-1 You were already warned about buying doors and locking them and told not to do it again which you obviously ignored. On top of that you admitted to buying and locking doors previously. Now I think a ban should stay in place however I do agree that a 7 day is a bit too harsh even though that 7 days is the ban time for a NITRP ban. I think the ban time should be lowered to anywhere from 1-3 days rather than 7 due to the severity of the situation.

• Agree 3
1 minute ago, VBourbon said:

Given him a warning not to do it again.

19 hours ago, Homast said:

Literally told you yesterday that it was failRP to do so.
That wass your warning.

You even acknowledged it in TS when you confronted me about the ban.

3 minutes ago, VBourbon said:

1. You should’ve done a proper sit and asked what his reasoning was behind

His reasoning after he had been banned "I was having fun"
Owning and Locking Jail Cell doors disrupts others gameplay, and he knew the Buying doors was against the rules.

2 minutes ago, Vibe said:

Verbal < Warning < Ban is the way it usually goes 

Staff Discretion.
Literally says that in the staff rules.

• Disagree 1

I generally stay out of things like this.

However, I think it's kinda silly for him to get a NITRP ban for buying three doors. It's not like he bought one doors in three separate reports, it should have been a warn for FRP in my opinion.

Homast is correct in this saying it's up to staff discretion. It's really up to the operator in this case, because both sides have valid arguments.

+1 because I think it's a bit of an overreaction to something that isn't deserving of a one week ban, and because no sit occurred, which never sits right with me.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 2

I hope some of you guys know that staff does not need to take sits to ban people. just because he wasn't brought to a sit doesn't mean he is immune to being banned. Also if he was told to stop before hand and he still continues then their is no real reason to bring him to a sit other than formality. And their are plenty of people before that haven't gotten sits and where still banned, take hackers for an example.

I don't get the argument that "Oh, he wasn't brought to a sit, therefor this ban was wrong" if he still did something that would have gotten him banned anyways. It is not really a good argument since the ban would've been placed either way.

Buying doors in a Millitary Role Play server shouldn't even be an option but I guess it is in garnet, and it's against the rules to buy doors here. Vibe has done this before and as he has done this multiple times their is no reason it should be a FRP warn. Or maybe he DID get FRP warns and got banned for NITRP in the process, either way he broke the rules and is getting punished for it, and if he was told to stop before hand then their is no reason why he should be unbanned... -1

• Agree 1

+1 as stated before he was warned multiple times so yes he should be banned. But as also stated in this thread I feel like a 1-3 day ban would have been enough. Honestly banning someone for a week for just buying doors seems too far in my eyes. There is much worse people have done and gotten 1 weeks. But buying a few doors? No way. I do believe he should stay banned but not for a whole week. Honestly shits getting too out of hand. And also who cares if the jails are locked. Go interrogate a kidapped person in your bunks and just shoot them after. Locking the jails doesn't do jack shit to impede people and if they do, well those are some very hardass people. 

1 hour ago, Moabkilr45 said:

I hope some of you guys know that staff does not need to take sits to ban people. just because he wasn't brought to a sit doesn't mean he is immune to being banned. 

This method should only be used if you are banning someone for mass. Regardless of the degree of rules that were broken, he should have been taken to a sit either way. 

1 hour ago, Moabkilr45 said:

Buying doors in a Millitary Role Play server shouldn't even be an option but I guess it is in garnet, and it's against the rules to buy doors here. Vibe has done this before and as he has done this multiple times their is no reason it should be a FRP warn. Or maybe he DID get FRP warns and got banned for NITRP in the process, either way he broke the rules and is getting punished for it, and if he was told to stop before hand then their is no reason why he should be unbanned... -1

Can you provide evidence that he has done it before? 

21 hours ago, Homast said:

I have no opinion as to your appeal, As I was the one who banned you, Just want to tell you to act your age.
9c8643e7e2bf19d83ac8a26f18b4bd57.png
Spicy Cringe react not gunna lie.

I literally puked when I saw this shit, You say "aCt YouR AgE" Then you say some dumb shit like this on his appeal. lmao 

21 hours ago, Homast said:

May I also ask why you came into TS about half an hour or so later, and said "Hey Homast, Fuck You"? Or something along those lines?

Proof?

21 hours ago, Zachman said:

Already were doing plenty of things before this that I told you to knock it off about like false averting and abusing the cars plus already buying the doors a ban should have happened already before this it was just homast who did the ban

Proof?

2 hours ago, Homast said:

Owning and Locking Jail Cell doors disrupts others gameplay, and he knew the Buying doors was against the rules.

Can you find the rule about buying doors on this? because I can't. 

Although Vibe is an interesting fellow and the staff in this situation seemed to get a hard on after being able to ban the magical news reporter, I am going to +1 the appeal. 

5 minutes ago, Redacted said:

Can you find the rule about buying doors on this? because I can't. 

It's been a Rule Since Echo.
Remember how we have the MOTD and then there's also more rules posted on another thread?

6 minutes ago, Redacted said:

Proof?

Hard to catch something that happens in 5 seconds without any idea that it's going to happen.

7 minutes ago, Redacted said:

Can you provide evidence that he has done it before? 

His Own Admission in a teamspeak channel shortly after the ban.

8 minutes ago, Redacted said:

I literally puked when I saw this shit, You say "aCt YouR AgE"

I fail to see the immaturity in my acts. However writing up a whole ass  "Garnet Times" Article on me, Despite being a meme, and still coming into Teamspeak channels I'm in, saying "Oh Guys No Fun Allowed!"

Again, Ask me for proof,  I don't have it because I can't foresee when he's going to come into the channel and say the things he does.
I do however have several people acting as witnesses, So Idk, Ask Python, Zachman,  Hale.... Come into the Army TS channel and ask who was here and they'll tell you.

• Cringe 2

bro this is literally the most unsupported ban in a long ass time

why is it still in question? Just let the nigga play again, it’s not like he’ll do another time. The ban was way to excessive for the “rule break” 

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Homast said:

Again, Ask me for proof,  I don't have it because I can't foresee when he's going to come into the channel and say the things he does.
I do however have several people acting as witnesses, So Idk, Ask Python, Zachman,  Hale.... Come into the Army TS channel and ask who was here and they'll tell you.

Oh my, you gave a NITRP ban for buying 3 doors ???!?!?!?!? Him buying the 3 doors is FAILRP but i doubt you can add a Failrp warn for each door.  This seems extreme and unfair, IMO It looks like you were hunting for any reason to ban vibe ( just how i see it). You also don't have any proof?? That's literally the #1 thing needed for bans but yet you don't have it.

TLDR: Unfair and extremely harsh ban, no proof presented, seems like a witch hunt to me. 

• Cringe 4