DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Vibe Ban Appeal

Vibe

1 minute ago, Aparh said:

That's literally the #1 thing needed for bans but yet you don't have it.

I have the Proof for that, Not the Teamspeak Allegations however.

1 minute ago, Aparh said:

seems like a witch hunt to me. 

I'm just curious slightly, What reasons would I have to witchhunt him?
He holds no sway on the server, I have nothing to gain from it personally.
What the fact that he's a member of a friendgroup makes it a witch hunt?
I'm not trying to start anything with you, I'm just curious as to what led you to that assumption.

Accepted

The ban was too harsh. This can easily have been fixed with a FailRP warn at best and if he continued to do it, then provide a more harsh punishment. I trust your ban will be removed by the proper MRP staff, whoever they may be at this current time.

@Garnet Lock please.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 3
15 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Accepted

The ban was too harsh. This can easily have been fixed with a FailRP warn at best and if he continued to do it, then provide a more harsh punishment. I trust your ban will be removed by the proper MRP staff, whoever they may be at this current time.

@Garnet Lock please.

Thank you for your decision Sire Phantom. I expect to be unbanned in the comming hours

Edited by Vibe
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
23 minutes ago, Vibe said:

Thank you for your decision Sire Phantom. I expect to be unbanned in the comming hours

Don’t you know posting after the verdict is a forum warning...or maybe you’ll just get a verbal this time

Vibes door emporium is opening. Discount deals on mahogany, cedar, glass, and more! Use code garnettimes for up to 20% off your purchase!

Unban the guy it's 3 doors. It's a very simple fix and doesn't really break any gameplay/immersion. 

+1

• Cringe 9
  • Informative 1
9 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

Vibes door emporium is opening. Discount deals on mahogany, cedar, glass, and more! Use code garnettimes for up to 20% off your purchase!

Unban the guy it's 3 doors. It's a very simple fix and doesn't really break any gameplay/immersion. 

+1

this is why you are banned. 

• Like 2
  • Cringe 2
  • Toxic 4
  • Haha 2
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4
1 hour ago, Homast said:

I'm just curious slightly, What reasons would I have to witchhunt him?
He holds no sway on the server, I have nothing to gain from it personally.

Not saying indeed it is, just get those type of vibes. Ban is unreasonable and i felt like it was grasping for any reason. Or maybe I don’t know what i’m talking about 🤷‍♂️

• 4 weeks later...