In-game name: Calvin
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:211893787
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Daylight
Playtime?: 2122:49:32
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have staffed on this server twice.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I've staffed for so long; I'm well aware of all the rules and responsibilities of being a staff member. I intend to take my job seriously. I want to make the server better and help out with moderation. I'm well-known by a lot of people who still join the server every day. I've had my problems in the past but I never did anything too out of line. I will not minge or be annoying to anyone. I will not loophole rules or abuse my position as staff. When I was an admin before I would just get on, place printers, and take sits. I did my job while helping others. I will do my best to cut out drama between myself and others; avoid arguments or conflicts. I have enough playtime to show that I know how the server works and I know what is expected of me when I am a member of the community. I will not hold myself as "powerful" or "superior" to any member of the community being staff or non-staff. I will respect everyone in the community. I can record at any moment and pull back the last hour so nothing I see will go unnoted. I don't have anything that would take up my time in real life so I will probably be on the server for a while each day that I am on. My experience makes me perfectly eligible to do anything that any current staff member or applicant is able to do on the server. I have never once been biased in any sit or staff issue and I have always followed the rule book. My intention is to help the server and enjoy my time doing my responsibilities as a staff member. I had left GMOD entirely for a few months in reason of all the drama and toxicity that was circling the staff group but I am glad now to see that things have changed and the staff team is looking more prioritized. I have never DDOSSed or DOXXed anyone in my entire life and I will never intend to. I genuinely love this server and want to be a part in helping it thrive/maintain its full potential. I will answer any relevant questions in the replies.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I was banned a long time ago on this server for NITRP. I had forgotten what exactly happened.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

I made my first application in June 1st 2019 which was accepted.

I made my second application in June 21st 2019 which was denied.

I made my third application in August 24 2019 which was accepted.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Around 60 hours a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

YouTuber
Did you read the staff rules?: Calvin

The first thing I saw when I opened your app was the detailed, fat paragraph. Nice. 

Also, you are a former staff member, which is a good thing to see. After all those +1's, here is another one. +1

• Like 1