DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

to add echo v1 in rotation

Bozee

Just now, Haqlash said:

Im all for some nostalgia, this is the map that was on when I first joined the server, so in that case, I support it.

However, at this time I think it might not be a great idea to change them maps as theyve been changing a little more then necessary in my opinion, and we havent been on char too long on this rotation.

So im going to stay neutral for now and maybe decide when/if other players bring up other stuff that may tilt my view

I agree with the idea that we shouldn't change for  a lil, but at least would love to see echo in rotation 🙂 I appreciate your response

+1

Simple enough. It's not that Echo is nostalgic but rather that it is actually a solid map. I personally didn't have any frame issues and the mountains offered quite a few playstyles. To me echo was a great map that balanced CQC and sniping. For example, you were able to get to the center OBJ with having to barely be outside, the tunnels provided a great place for CQC, but if you favor sniping you can go on one of the many mountains. My problem with EchoV2 was that you couldn't get on top of the mountains. It basically turned the map into a bunch of choke points because your only option was the valleys. As for now though we shouldn't switch just yet, maybe next map.

Edited by Gythem2
  • Agree 6
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite maps, and the one I started really playing MRP on a while back. I think it would be good as an idea not for nostalgia, but moreso the fact that it was a very well designed map. It has good OBJ's (much better than char's kappa), and very fun movement courses/areas. One of my favorite memories from there is obviously surfing down the mountains, it gave a great factor for SOC's to put into their tryouts/training, and all around was an amazing map to roleplay on.

However, I agree that we should stick to charikar for at least a little longer to give everybody a chance to play it, as it is probably not going to come back in a while

All in all, I would say that this is a very good idea, and it's almost certain that this is going to happen. 

+1

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
28 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Echo is infact part of the rotation, the question is just when?

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Consider this Accepted.

The map is a part of the rotation. v1 has received overwhelming positive reviews as it caters to both aesthetic chasers and warheads. 

• Agree 3