More power given to Proggy

Boalp

1 hour ago, proggy said:

I'm happy to see many of you vouching for my character and work ethic. However Garnet is going to do what he feels is best for the server, and what he is most comfortable going forward with.  

We need to keep in mind the abuse that occurred under previous SA's. It sucks to not have a true SA due to the actions of people from the past, but it is what it is.

Garnet has good reason to be careful with giving any more permissions to people than is already set. I can technically do my job just fine without any more permissions as long as Garnet can promote any deserving Admin+'s each month. /staffpromote and /staffdemote working on offline players would be a huge help for me too, but its not critical. It would just turn promotions into a one-night project; rather than something that takes all month. We just have such a large roster for DarkRP, that it is quite annoying to wait for the better portion of 95 staff to come online to receive their promotion at random times, rather than pasting all the promotion commands at once like every previous SA has done.

As for not having prop admin mode, I don't blame Garnet at all for not giving this to anyone as there are many ways to abuse it.

The only other semi-useful command I can think of that would be cool for managers to have would be ForceRPName.

I understand you do not want to undermine your superior Proggy. HOWEVER; as a community we all believe you are well more than qualified for manager and you should be given more perms. You do everything you can for this server. If the community wanted something you would advocate for it and try to get our wishes granted. The fact you only want improvement on the server and not compensation says a lot about your character and you deserve more than what you are given.

Garnet, If you don't realize how much this community supports this guy you are looking in the wrong places.  We understand you want to turn a profit on what you invest in but if you don't give you investments the tools it needs in order to prosper you are leading it to failure. Give Proggy the tools he needs to excel and make our server great. Proggy isn't like these abusive SA's you've had in the past. Proggy want genuine improvement in the server and the quality of role play. You give him the tools he needs and i can 100% guarantee that your server will turn a bigger profit than it does now.

• Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...