DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

New member to the Garnutnut Family

• The Garnut

99% of you won't care about this post, but to the select few of you who loved when I introduced Yuki to the community, along with the Yuki memer therads, I thought it would be worth noting that as of yesterday I had adopted a Husky whos owner unfortunately had to join the coast guard, and therefore could no longer keep him due to deployment/relocation.

His name is Lil Uzi

he's a year old

within 5 hours of owning him, 6 chicks have already made moves because he's mesmerizing :^) 

He beats the shit out of Yuki

4d36140b096a4f3c9dcbe46814bcc72c.png

• Like 5
  • The Garnut
5 minutes ago, .lua said:

At least you don't have to go through the time of training the dog completely. 

Great name for the dog :^)

I love training dogs :^( 

He's currently a 50-60lb husky who is very possessive and food aggressive, ain't nobody wants to deal with almost getting bit when feeding their dog. So yeah, still a fuckload of training coming up.

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

I love training dogs :^( 

He's currently a 50-60lb husky who is very possessive and food aggressive, ain't nobody wants to deal with almost getting bit when feeding their dog. So yeah, still a fuckload of training coming up.

Best of luck to you with the training. I have had the same problem with my Husky also. Took some time