New member to the Garnutnut Family

10 hours ago, Garnet said:

99% of you won't care about this post, but to the select few of you who loved when I introduced Yuki to the community, along with the Yuki memer therads, I thought it would be worth noting that as of yesterday I had adopted a Husky whos owner unfortunately had to join the coast guard, and therefore could no longer keep him due to deployment/relocation.

His name is Lil Uzi

he's a year old

within 5 hours of owning him, 6 chicks have already made moves because he's mesmerizing :^) 

He beats the shit out of Yuki

4d36140b096a4f3c9dcbe46814bcc72c.png

For some reason the dog's head looks about as big as it's body. I lost my shit because it kinda reminded me of Scrappy Doo in the live action Scooby Doo movie.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjF6Jsa3GcD6IictTNDWo

• Haha 1
  • The Garnut
10 minutes ago, Jackal l GarnetGaming.net said:

Hey if lil uzi is Alpha you can't stop that he has the build of a 6 foot 5 gaming prodigy called tyler1. How do you stop a beast like that? 

he's a roughly 5 foot 8 (standing) husky without his nuts, how he gonna be alpha over my lean mass 30 lbs french bulldog?

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Welp, 2 days in and unfortunately I'm going to give this puppy back 😞 

he's been very dominant and borderline aggressive with Yuki, and i'm too fearful to keep him around her.

If he was human he’d be Jester.

>flex

>beats woman 

• Haha 1

Love love love!! That’s awesome man. 

I have a husky named Pria, she’s the best. That is awesome you were able to talks care of him while that guy was gone. Sad you had to give him back though. I’m sorry man

Edited by Nexus