DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

prone mod

Lorahart

Description: this addon is a simple mod that allows you to go prone by pressing crouch or a button of choice 3 times.

Reasoning: this would allow people to take cover in unconventional spots i.e a small crater and have more cover options in general.

Additional Information:im surprised that this isnt already added https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1100368137

The prone mod was here a while ago but was removed I don't know the specific reason maybe cause it broke peoples models a lot and made it almost impossible to kill you but I don't know but the prone mod was here before and it got removed.

1 minute ago, Fetn said:

The prone mod was here a while ago but was removed I don't know the specific reason maybe cause it broke peoples models a lot and made it almost impossible to kill you but I don't know but the prone mod was here before and it got removed.

i can see how that might happen but who knows maybe it might work out this time

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Denied

While I don’t believe a formal forum post was ever made, the executive team is already reviewing the re-addition of prone. The “Prone Glitch” has been fixed, which was the biggest and really the only qualm about the prone addon.

• Like 1