purge night?

BRST_Ghosty

i came up with this idea because most of the PURGE servers are severly dead and or non existent 
i think it would be really cool

one day anything is allowed for a certain period of time (30 mins-1hr). 
minus serious rule breaks like. (prop minge/prop block/racism/)
mainly just dark RP laws can be broken.
murder/drugs/raids
of course give certain players an immunity to the purge (lvl 10/below. unless they decide to try and kill or participate during the purge their immunity goes away)

i feel like this would allow players with that itch to shoot stuff can let it free for a certain period. 

and don't allow perma's to be used in the streets during the purge but they can be used for base defence ya know?

(and i know this probably doesn't look good after my recent ban for rdm. but i feel like this would help players with the same issue as me
i understand that it would be a hassle to organize but that's why i left my opinons/ideas to help organization a little bit easier? the server gets boring sometimes)

sincerly, gh0sty

huge -1 ,

purge servers are "dead/non existent" for a reason. 

The immunity rule will obviously not work at all because if someone's being blown up from a distance or shot from a distance people arent going to know what level they are/ it will cause alot of confusion.

Not allowing permas also would be a bad rule because what's the point of buying them if your not allowed to use them?

If you feel like shooting your friends duels are a thing and also a RDM arena is coming soon if you look in approved suggestions.

Edited by Lancey Armstrong
  • Like 1

-1 purge servers are no fun if you’re trying to actually trying to role-play. every time I joined into a server that has it on their server and I recognize it I leave almost instantly because it takes all the fun out of the role-play experience and it’s not just me that’s leaving during it it’s a bunch of people that realize it’s a purge server. purge servers are not populated because of the fact that they have the purge and it’s not fun when you’re trying to run back to your base to fix printers or prevent a raid and you get Shot from there being a purge. The only thing the purge does is to encourage people to RDM and that would not be a good fit to the server. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sasori said:

-1 | Purge RP servers died out a long time ago it wouldn't be the best to add it. it's basically just DRP anyways.

There was a purge system on Garnet's DarkRP#2 server.

Wait.

Edited by Clicher
Garnet needs to be capitalized stupid. :(
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • 1 month later...