DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

tell me how you're doing

Just now, PrisonNightmare said:

finished high school related shit so pretty much chilling. trying to find a part time job now to give me something to do while i figure out wtf I wanna do with my life now lol.

don't feel guilty if you take time off. i'm 21 and just now started going to college because i took a couple years to explore and figure out what career i wanted. it's for your life, don't settle, take your time. everyone has their own life path, don't feel pressured to follow someone else's.

Just now, Insekto said:

Dealing with the same situation at home for the last year so still very shit. Life sucks.

i understand this one, i was stuck in a very shitty home life but escaped about a year ago. the light gets brighter just give it time.

5 minutes ago, Xavier said:

Kinda eh to shitty to vibin to eh back to shitty

that's about how i am right now, i'm in and out of employment due to the pandemic which is taking a big toll on my life but i'm getting into more hobbies and bonding with my brother and roommate more which has helped my mental health.

47 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

Every day/week/month/year is the same with the same emotions replaying every day.

i've never been able to put those feeling into words, but it's like everything is the same always.. i don't know how to feel something different again

I've been doing pretty well, seeing some fast weight gains in the gym so that's a plus.

But around this time of year I always start to feel different, there's something about fall/winter. It's always this time of year I become very religious and end up just being a better person with sudden aspirations. I become really upfront. I don't really understand it, but the ups do come with some anxiety and depression along with constant infatuation.

I legit get voices in my head, not telling me to do anything bad but it gives me answers to questions I usually ignore or try to circumvent. It tells me to basically just be a better person and to help certain people. I try to ask a question in my head and it gives me an answer, if I try to switch the answer in my head it always goes back to the original answer.

It could be seasonal affective disorder but I refuse to go to a doctor or get diagnosed with anything.

I know this shit sounds weird but it's actually something that happens in my daily life, I can feel myself falling back into that stage. Last year it lasted from September/October all the way up to like March.

Edited by Gythem
  • Informative 1