tell me how you're doing

13 minutes ago, Gythem said:

I've been doing pretty well, seeing some fast weight gains in the gym so that's a plus.

But around this time of year I always start to feel different, there's something about fall/winter. It's always this time of year I become very religious and end up just being a better person with sudden aspirations. I don't really understand it, but the ups do come with some anxiety and depression along with constant infatuation.

I legit get voices in my head, not telling me to do anything bad but it gives me answers to questions I usually ignore or try to circumvent. It tells me to basically just be a better person and to help certain people. I try to ask a question in my head and it gives me an answer, if I try to switch the answer in my head it always goes back to the original answer.

It could be seasonal affective disorder but I refuse to go to a doctor or get diagnosed with anything.

I know this shit sounds weird but it's actually something that happens in my daily life, I can feel myself falling back into that stage. Last year it lasted from September/October all the way up to like March.

have you thought about looking into seasonal depression? sometimes people react badly to the change in lighting/weather, and it just brings everything to a big of a clusterfuck in their head. also; the fixation on religion around this time could be coincidental or possibly linked with everything else. if you ever need to vent or need help with anything, im always around.

8 minutes ago, Tora1 said:

Yeah im doing alright, just got a fat bonus cheque

dude thats sick, im happy for you. i wish my job would give me a bonus lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jorts said:

have you thought about looking into seasonal depression? sometimes people react badly to the change in lighting/weather, and it just brings everything to a big of a clusterfuck in their head. also; the fixation on religion around this time could be coincidental or possibly linked with everything else. if you ever need to vent or need help with anything, im always around.

Yeah I have, not very much though. The depression aspect is on the lower end of what happens during this time, I don't tend to get depressed very often. 
It's a weird feeling, hard to describe, but I did the best I can without writing a full on essay.

6 hours ago, Captainswag said:

Tree branch hitted head too hard

4 days later still feeling that

least I can use my right eye again 

and thanks to my friends I remember what happened in the last 24 hours

i wonder if I’ll be okay to host an event tonight..

Been playing Games with bestest nestest friend

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Sasori said:

worse then a cringe react from garnet himself.

in all seriousness though i am doing really bad rn im not gonna talk about it on a forums site learned that one from theta

hey man if you need to talk my discord is jorts#0001, i gotcha homie.

2 hours ago, ReyZer said:

Feeling like a Fuck Up again 

same thing i told him, if it's private, slide my way on discord

Well despite being clinically diagnosed with PTSD, which makes every day a little weird and whole lot of unnecessary stress filled, I’d say I’m doing pretty dang good. Realizing that I can’t solely rely on myself to make me happy was a big thing to overcome. Letting others know what your struggles are is so beneficial in that the more people who are aware the more support you receive. Having said that, do I regret my time in the military? Nope not one bit. Would I go back in time and still sign my contract? You bet your ass I would. The military for me was more than serving, it brought out the desire to lead others to success. Some days since are better than others but overall I will always do what I can to make sure it’s more positive than negative. 

• Like 1