DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Why'd you choose your alias?

Hello, my name is Ujiou. Earlier in the Rust staff discord we had a discussion on why people chose their alias. My response was I wanted to be original so I liked the sound of Uji but I felt that was to common so I added an ou (big brain). People pronounce my name as YuGiOh when its pronounced Yu-Ji-Oh. Very big difference. So I'm wondering why people chose there name as an alias for everyone to see. I've given my reason, so what's yours?

• Friendly 2
  • Forums Moderator

I wonder how I found my name...

heh cause it's my name

7 minutes ago, Im Dream said:

the famous minecraft youtuber, yes it's me

No way bro can I get a autograph?

Edited by eli_

I really wanted to play TF2 on my new Laptop in 2014 and I loved the title “Captain” and thought the term “Swag” was cool sounding. I put them together but never capitalized the S so it stayed Captainswag.

When I joined Garnet Ethan told me that PVTs kept thinking I was a KPT, so I had to change it to just “Swag”

Im fairly certain the only people who referred to me as “Captain” got Comm banned so.. interesting trend there.

And also as of late most people I play with have just been calling me Pepin, it makes sense cause it’s my name but that’s the only ‘Change’ I’ve had in 7 years of gaming on my PC.

”Captainswag, at your service and pleased to be there!”

• Like 2