In-game name: Italian Boss Comicz  / 🎃comicz🎃 [Garnet]

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:539173976

Warns: 2 for NLR and RDM When I was new to the server and a accidental RDM

Timezone: Central

Playtime?: 124 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes

Referral(s): E33OR

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  You should choose me because I can Be more responsible then others when it comes down to it. I am not known to abuse power either you can ask either of my referrals! I do have experience in moderation. Let me give a hypothectical situation where a hobo lord reports someone for RDM now the first thing I would ask for is a screen shot if they don't or do have one I would then check damage logs if there is damage to the  hobo lord I would give the man who RDMd a warn and a Jail  

I do not have a very bad record when it comes to moderation! I will be very active online! I also didn't lie about reading the rules like most probably have! I am also very calm when it comes down to angry situations

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Only on this server and it was 2 jails

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made none

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: every weekday from 9-5 and maybe on weekends

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? not many

Did you read the staff rules?: Italian Boss Comicz

Edited by comicz
Redid the application it needed some work

It's awesome to see you're interested in becoming a part of the staff team, but your application needs work. 

You didn't answer the final question correctly. I would reread the staff rules if I were you. 

You're paragraphs could use some work. Grammatically as well as adding a little more depth and information to them. I feel like you didn't really say much at all. 

It would be nice to know a little about your active warns as well. 

If you fix those issues I think you would have a great application. 

24 minutes ago, comicz said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): comicz426

do /id (your name) to get your steamid ingame.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  You should choose me because I can Be more responsible then others when it comes down to is. I am not known to abuse power either you can ask either of my referrals! I do have experience in moderation.

I do not have a very bad record when it comes to moderation! I will be very active online! I also didn't lie about reading the rules like most probably have!

Stop yelling at me jeez. These are not paragraphs, these 2 combined will equal 2/3rds of 1 paragraph. Work on them greatly.

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

Ashamed of the referrals for this one. Reread the staff rules, you missed something.

*edit*

I do have experience in moderation.

Did you delete ur past experiences and put it in ur paragraphs?? Yeah no, -1.

**EDIT2**

Larry has not referred you, don't place people in your referrals that didn't refer you.

Edited by Theta2
2 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

do /id (your name) to get your steamid ingame.

Stop yelling at me jeez. These are not paragraphs, these 2 combined will equal 2/3rds of 1 paragraph. Work on them greatly.

Ashamed of the referrals for this one. Reread the staff rules, you missed something.

*edit*

Did you delete ur past experiences and put it in ur paragraphs?? Yeah no, -1.

-1 Theta summarized it for me. I have also never seen you in game? do you actively play on the server and interact with the community?

35 minutes ago, comicz said:

You should choose me because I can Be more responsible then others when it comes down to is. I am not known to abuse power either you can ask either of my referrals! I do have experience in moderation. Let me give a hypothectical situation where a hobo lord is reports someone for RDM now the first thing I would ask for is a screen shot if they don't or do have one I would then check damage logs if there is damage to the  hobo lord I would give the man who RDMd a warn and a Jail  

I do not have a very bad record when it comes to moderation! I will be very active online! I also didn't lie about reading the rules like most probably have! I am also very calm when it comes down to angry situations

-1 minimum is two paragraphs this isn't two... Beef them up and make them better. 

Timezone: texas

this is not a timezone 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): comicz426

you can do /id name 

Playtime?: 124 hours

/playtime name 

Referral(s): Larry, E33OR, and Shin Tshukimi

I have been hearing you are lieing about these three ?

Edited by Fetn
30 minutes ago, comicz said:

Timezone: texas

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

32 minutes ago, comicz said:

Warns: 2

What are they for?

You tried improving ur app but you didn't do enough to be the minimum. Your paragraphs mention nothing about how you will improve the staff team/server, just how you will handle a sit (which isn't correct anyway.)

52 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Lots of issues with your app. I highly suggest you read over the staff app section and make the changes to this because as it stands you will not be taken seriously. -1 for now until I see the changes. 

Yes and Im trying to fix that I you could give me some pointers that would be great

52 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Dude fix your app, and I will give you a +1. You 100% know the rules, and not only that, you listen to them and help others start the game with no reason to do so. Just fix your paragraphs, and go reread those staff rules alright?

-1 for now.

Ok thank you I have fixed some of the stuff if you see anything I missed please let me know!

25 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

What are they for?

You tried improving ur app but you didn't do enough to be the minimum. Your paragraphs mention nothing about how you will improve the staff team/server, just how you will handle a sit (which isn't correct anyway.)

Thank you I have fixed the warns and the timezone please let me know if there is anything else I need to fix

27 minutes ago, Fetn said:

-1 minimum is two paragraphs this isn't two... Beef them up and make them better. 

this is not a timezone 

you can do /id name 

/playtime name 

I have been hearing you are lieing about these three ?

thank you for the pointers

37 minutes ago, BeMinxX said:

-1 Theta summarized it for me. I have also never seen you in game? do you actively play on the server and interact with the community?

I do actively play and interact with the community im on right now

55 minutes ago, Lotus said:

It's awesome to see you're interested in becoming a part of the staff team, but your application needs work. 

You didn't answer the final question correctly. I would reread the staff rules if I were you. 

You're paragraphs could use some work. Grammatically as well as adding a little more depth and information to them. I feel like you didn't really say much at all. 

It would be nice to know a little about your active warns as well. 

If you fix those issues I think you would have a great application. 

Thank you so much for that pointer I have fixed it now

56 minutes ago, Smitty said:

I have fixed that issue

First things first, I don't think I really ever saw you in-game. Your playtime is decent though. Then, PLEASE PUT SOME EFFORT AND WORK ON YOUR APPLICATION! First, its barely two paragraphs and I'd even go to say barely 1. Second, we don't really get information from those lines of texts ( a situation doesn't really give us a good idea of who you are and what your qualities are ). Finally, as I said, we want to know you, so drop some hobbies please it's not hard to find and I'm sure you got tons of em. For now -1

Edited by GrosCave