DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tuna's Staff App

Tuna

In-game name: 180A CW2 Tuna
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:0:75461638)
Warns: 1 (RDM from 17/9/2020)
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 180A CW2 Tuna has played for 565:44:43.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]   YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]     YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Zachman,Sinister, Peekay
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

I plan on benefiting Garnet Gaming from the amount of times I have helped new players and even some returning players. I am active at almost all hours of the day, especially from 1-3 AM when staff would be needed the most. Ever since coming back to the server there have only been about 3-4 staff that I have seen that take a lot of sits to help the community, and I would like to make those numbers go up a bit. Ever since joining the server in  2016 I never had a bad experience with staff, and I have always wanted to become a staff member myself. With new players joining left and right as of late that means a lot of RDM and Mass RDM cases have been popping up and I feel that I could help resolve these especially at late nights.

I feel like at this point in my time playing MRP I have become recognizable in the community, and when people think of me I would like to think that it is in a positive manner. After playing on Garnet for so long I feel like it's about time that I give back to the community that I have been apart of for so long. I'd like to say that I am a generally unbiased person and would take sits for what they are and not who is in them. I think that being a staff would help others around me (mostly GB) fall back in line and pay attention to the rules instead of messing around when it is late. Usually whenever there are no staff on the server falls into utter chaos and I think that I could help stop that as much as possible.  

Overall I feel that I could help the server by taking sits and helping the server when it is late as to not let it go into chaos.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details N/A

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 12-16 Hours on the weekdays, 10-14 on the weekends.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 4
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2

+1

Even though I do not play on MRP anymore I know Tuna in real life and from an unbiased stand point tuna shows great leadership skills and qualities and keeps a professional attitude and standpoint when we must be. When I did play on the server I have never heard anyone complain about Tuna. Overall great fit for staff. Good Luck bro.

I’m not going to +1 or -1 im since I gave him my referral but I am going to give my input, so far since I’ve been in GB he’s a great member and he works hard he is very active and I think he would make a great addition to the staff team

Edited by Sinister

+1

This dude knows the ins and outs of the game really well and I’ve seen him help as much army as he can. he shows amazing leader ship skills along with a really good attitude and he does show that he has the skills to be able to handle something like this

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

garnetlogoweeb.png?width=419&height=419

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team. I'll set you to Trial Mod the next time we are on simultaneously. Do not use any staff commands until you are trained.

@Tora1Will be doing your training. You two should connect to find a time that works best.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1