DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Vizii's Ban appeal V3 (The last shot)

Vizii

• The Garnut

If I do allow you to come back, I do want to have a proper sit down where we discuss the terms. I am personally not again you coming back. You've done a great deal of damage to the community, but I also think you (personally) are a really chill and pleasant dude.

@Jackal @QuandaryJoe and @Im Dream, i'd love to hear your opinions based on the 'disagree'

• Agree 8
Just now, Garnet said:

If I do allow you to come back, I do want to have a proper sit down where we discuss the terms. I am personally not again you coming back. You've done a great deal of damage to the community, but I also think you (personally) are a really chill and pleasant dude.

I'm speaking with Gythem as we speak as he stated the same thing. Whatever the terms come to be, I would be more than happy to agree to most conditions. 

• Winner 1

+1

I don't have a problem Vizii with coming back but like Garnet said I feel like there should be some terms with him if he does come back just like how my ban appeal got accepted in the past.

Edited by Topshot1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

To be blunt, I’m opposed to having you unbanned.

You showed GG little to no respect from the time you started playing your other SWRP server up until your first ban appeal. Asking for power and then abandoning that position for not only another server but another network doesn’t sit well with me. You were privileged enough to be handed an opportunity to build up and sustain a brand new server. You not only squandered that opportunity but showed no remorse nor ownership for the ripple effects of your actions.

You've blatantly lied. Little things. Larger things. You’ve lied to get what you want and to appear “cooler”. That’s not something I want anywhere near my server. 

Your message:

September 8

“Yo man, Quick question. I was talking to Ace and I heard that SEAL's is closed. Anyway that I can assist with that?”

is worrying to me. It seems like whenever there’s power to grab, you’re not far behind. While I believe a strong desire to lead can be a good quality, I don’t see that with you.

I acknowledge that you’re capable of being a polarizing leader to a certain niche, but I’m not as quick to re-allow someone back into our server who has shown it such disrespect.

• Like 3
  • Agree 5

+1
To start any formatting issues or typos I’m gonna blame for typing this on my phone and I’ll fix them later. 

I don’t know to this day how I still put up with Vizii to this day tbh but I can say having him back and committed will 100% aid the server in the future. Now don’t get me wrong I’m not here to ride his dick, he has done some really fucking stupid shit in the past which I’m sure anyone relevant in this post will remember however with high management and Garnet himself watching like hawks there is no shot that he is granted what is needed to fuck over the server again. A lot of the negativity on this post has come from people talking about his want for power. This is an unban form he isn’t applying to come back and insta-lead a faction again. Him being Vizii, he is gonna grind back into a position of power obviously but the only way he will be able to reach it is if he is committed and even then whatever these “terms” that are being put in place by Gyth, Oz, and Garnet can hold him to a position where they feel comfortable with Vizii on a roster. I definitely believe that he should be unbanned BUT monitored to an extreme extent. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
12 hours ago, Ozzy said:

It seems like whenever there’s power to grab, you’re not far behind.

I can provide more to this. When you got removed from Cody on your other SWRP server, phantom is the only guy I remember, but there was like 3 or 4 more in the channel, you joined and asked something along the lines of “are any commander spots available”. It bothers me more that you though you’d even be considered after what you did. I still have some respect for you vizii, but I don’t like how you just left and took a ton of our player base thinking it wouldn’t have consequences (I know it was on SWRP, but it’s how he acted and handled it). -1

Edit: after thinking more, I’m not opposed to your ban being reduced, but a full unban needs to be earned. 

Edited by Bortnik_
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Bortnik_ said:

I can provide more to this. When you got removed from Cody on your other SWRP server, phantom is the only guy I remember, but there was like 3 or 4 more in the channel, you joined and asked something along the lines of “are any commander spots available”

So, to shed more light on this, I was asked to lead the 212th due to how incompetent the entire branch was. I was asked by the DVL of the server to lead it. Keep in mind I was still extremely new to this server. So, this idea after long thoughts was bound to fail. Which is what happened. I was not removed, I resigned because I saw that there was little issues within the branch. Granted, I stayed for some time to over watch the branch to ensure nothing bad had happened. I do regret taking this position because of my inexperience with that branch. Now, When it comes to what had happened with me asked if there we're commander positions open. I personally do not remember this. Really the only thing that I remember in that manner was some small talk I had with some people on MRP about assisting leadership for green beret. 

10 minutes ago, Bortnik_ said:

I still have some respect for you vizii, but I don’t like how you just left and took a ton of our player base thinking it wouldn’t have consequences (I know it was on SWRP, but it’s how he acted and handled it). -1

I appreciate it truly and I know that me leaving did end up causing people to leave as well, I can agree that I handled the situation as in whole . But I am sticking to myself on this that I had no verbal influence on those who left. Again, I appreciate the response in full.

12 hours ago, Ozzy said:

is worrying to me. It seems like whenever there’s power to grab, you’re not far behind. While I believe a strong desire to lead can be a good quality, I don’t see that with you.

I acknowledge that you’re capable of being a polarizing leader to a certain niche, but I’m not as quick to re-allow someone back into our server who has shown it such disrespect.

I appreciate the acknowledgement of my capabilities and I can understand to the fullest that you are fully opposed to my return but I have taken much time away to gather more knowledge about how to handle certain situations, How to make myself a better person, how to help others get better and I believe that whatever needs to be done to the point where I am to do a full 180 to fix my actions for this server then I would be more than damn well happy to do so. The connections that I have made in this server have helped shape me into the person I am today and I will do everything in my own mind to help others feel the same. Wanted with their branch, Appreciated and have a constant want to play more. I will do whatever you need me to do for my self improvement on the server. Whatever the terms and conditions would be if this we're to be accepted I would do whatever is asked and build so much off of it and just help. That is all I wish to do. Help. I hope that you can see that. ~ Vizii. 

On 10/24/2020 at 9:00 PM, VBourbon said:

If and when you come back. I want you to know you will have to do a 180 and completely reform yourself. Whether it be helping the base faction first. But the same thing with topshot and budhha you will be pretty much BL’d from all SOC until that “reformation is complete. Which isn’t a staff decision, it just happens.

This is something that I would be more than ok with. I had alot of plans lined up for improvements on both sides of the playing field when it comes to 11B and 2GA. Certain things such as reformations of rules, New tryouts, Better training mechanisms and other types of things. I do plan on being apart of both base factions for quite a long time until so I can assist the people leading but at the same time assisting those who may be new to leadership positions so they don't immediately feel lost. I appreciate the warning as I have been taking all comments into consideration and using them to better myself as a person.

Imma +1, Vizii, you mean well whenever you do something, I know you always try to spearhead something for a great outcome, sure you can be a bit tough here and there but I know that you are a good guy with even “gooder” intentions. So once more +1 for unban

Edited by Captainswag
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 5

Ima keep it real with you mate, I love you to death. But you do have a tendency to up and leave when things don't go your way. I admit I do too but I never really make a post about me resigning. Because hell sometimes I don't even know if I wanna stay too. But what I do know is when you're truely into something I know personally you fight to the last. Ive seen it multiple times again and again you sticking to your guns. Ill give two examples. MARSOC and Vega. As a MARSOC leader you did everything for the faction, even taking the fall in the end. With Vega I don't even need to explain but for those who don't know, you kept trying over 50 times to pass and not once did you fall away. You worked so damn hard because you knew you could make it and thats what gained my overall respect. Look Vizii fucked up, but this guy does have a heart and soul like the rest of us. I say bring him back with heavy restrictions "as stated" but it's not really my place either. But @retired if you do get unbanned. For the love of God stay low. Stay off OOC and be careful. I can't stress it enough. But ima keep it there and leave it up with the active people to make the final say. But best of luck Vizii. Still love you. 

• Like 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Gamma said:

Ima keep it real with you mate, I love you to death. But you do have a tendency to up and leave when things don't go your way. I admit I do too but I never really make a post about me resigning. Because hell sometimes I don't even know if I wanna stay too. But what I do know is when you're truely into something I know personally you fight to the last. Ive seen it multiple times again and again you sticking to your guns. Ill give two examples. MARSOC and Vega. As a MARSOC leader you did everything for the faction, even taking the fall in the end. With Vega I don't even need to explain but for those who don't know, you kept trying over 50 times to pass and not once did you fall away. You worked so damn hard because you knew you could make it and thats what gained my overall respect. Look Vizii fucked up, but this guy does have a heart and soul like the rest of us. I say bring him back with heavy restrictions "as stated" but it's not really my place either. But @retired if you do get unbanned. For the love of God stay low. Stay off OOC and be careful. I can't stress it enough. But ima keep it there and leave it up with the active people to make the final say. But best of luck Vizii. Still love you. 

This really made my day 10x better. I have to say the main thing that kept me in both marsoc and vega we're you guys. Not only did you will help a shit ton in both marsoc and vega, but you all immensely helped with becoming more mature. Believe me when I say it I never wanted to leave marsoc nor did I want to leave vega. Hopefully someday we can get all the old lads together and stomp some wars again. But until then if I end up getting accepted I'll do the best I can do to make sure things are better. I'll stay low when my help is not needed but until I find that im fighting to help. Regardless, I appreciate this gamma I really do. Thank you for the response and your opinion, It means alot. Love ya lots brotha ❤️ 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Jackal said:

I am gonna respond to this mainly referencing SWRP since that is his most recent leadership in comparison to his ban. He got leadership of 104th mainly because he was relatively qualified and because not too many people wanted it. However, the guy was leading it for only a month or two prior to resigning and as I mentioned previously went to play another server. BUT I forgot to mention that the same members it got in, the majority, ended up leaving with him to play on that said server.

One thing I don't understand and to this day will not fully understand, I was told by multiple people that I was permanently banned for my actions within SWRP. It doesn't make sense to me on why my actions on SWRP would have any sort of affect and or bleed onto MRP. Going on with how you are claiming that I took a chunk of players with me to another server. The two people who had followed me we're Deadwest and Maverick. From there, Flame was in charge of 104th since I knew that he could lead well after I had left. Yes, I do take ownership for resigning. Yes, I do feel shitty to this day about how the entire situation had gone down as a whole. When I first got word of this server, I did not check it out. I got into their teamspeak yes but this was just to say hello to a few people that I had spoken to in the past way before they even told me about their server. From there a few weeks had gone by and  I heard two old GG players went there in the past to have a better experience after being mistreated. This is one of the main issues that I had when I was into the end of my term as 104th CDR. Lots of players stay for some time. But in some situations, some players may get driven away by the overall toxicity that is shown by the players on that server. You cannot deny that. So, After some time I decided to check out this server to say hello to Guitar and Harris. Them being two of the best people I had the opportunity to work with while I was 1MD General. I had gotten onto that server for about 30 minutes. I went AFK for a bit only to come back and hear that you managed to track me down and ask if I was there. Granted I can somewhat understand why you did this as you obviously had suspicions and did not want me in the position that I had. I thought about it after you had confirmed that you did this. I was quite pissed off at this because it felt as if I was being literally chained down onto a post. After more time had past and I had about 7 people in my 104th. I heard more speculations of things going down, That being people thought Faith was cheating and then that you wanted to get him in RANCOR. Which to me was odd. How could you watch someone for hacking while wanting them in your branch? (granted he told me this directly but with no proof so I am not trying to make accusations I just wanted to bring this up). After I had resigned, As I stated in my response to bortnik I took a commander position after being asked to which I then left after I was no longer needed. You say that the majority of people who left 104th and GG had went with me. I asked these people to join my 104th to help. They complied. These people we're people that did not want to play because of you. I tried to do what I could to not get them to follow. Spilq, He went back to DRP and Rust. Draggy Left GMOD, Flame left GMOD, Jesus left GMOD, Doggo continued to play GG, Joe left GMOD, Maamsa stayed, Prince left GMOD and all the others left GMOD. They did not come with me. 

Leadership and it's effects on a server are pretty important considering he has a track record of effecting those same factions and the server negatively. Things like that aren't unwarranted to bring up on a thread like this when there are countless times in which he has fucked up. Also, you mention how he isn't applying to come back and get a faction but rather that he will grind back to a position of power assuming he's committed. Yet Vizii goes on to message Ozzy about a leadership/officer position a bit more than month ago so how do we know that mentality has changed at all?

Just because I message someone asking to assist them with a SOC branch that is locked does not mean I wanted to power grab. For the past 4-5 months I have been playing on a different MRP server to better myself and to try something new. I was in navy on that server and was one of the highest ranking officers in that branch. I gathered more information after catching word that SEALs we're locked. I was XO of SEALs and had docs lined up for assistance purposes. I had tryout docs, RP docs, Training docs, mission docs and others. I would have assisted SEALs and gone from there. 

Also, I don't know how your ban appeal is relevant to this specific appeal in general and that is for a few reasons. One it shouldn't have happened because week(s) prior you were toxic which basically contradicts the possibility that you reformed. Not only that but it is obvious you still have toxic tendencies since you completely disregard the server's current state and what's best for it mainly because it doesn't align with what you want. Also, obviously your terms/regulations were never upheld probably because of reasons I mentioned above. Proof below of being toxic week(s) prior to appealing (Also he waited for Aidan or whoever to resign until DRose was the sole manager at the time.)

1. This was not from today, This was almost a year ago when topshot was still permanently banned???

2. I know I talked alot of shit on topshot in this video but that's because of how others told me about him. I know topshot now, I support topshot, Topshot is a great dude. 

3.  D Rose and Aidan we're not managers at this time, it was kendal

4. I was not banned by D Rose or Aidan, I was banned by either Jim, Dex or Garnet.

Also, this is not me being toxic or confrontational. This is literally me providing more insight, debunking, and expanding upon points already made. Furthermore, the points made above are relevant to the appeal and points made which is made clear by what I typed up.

I don't know man, Lying about a video and not being able to fake it well enough is a little sus to me. 

Also, Why does me getting unbanned even matter to you?  You don't play the server anymore? Why must you feel the need to come after me when I simply just want to come back and help. 

I mean hey man, If you wanna go at this then let's go. 

Edited by retired
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Jackal said:

I think you misread or didn't care to read the portion in which I address topshot and him referencing his appeal. You aren't in either video my man. Watch the video(s) and read my points they are in reference to him.

I misread it but why go after topshot in my ban appeal? Like that doesn't do anything for you. I am in the top video but it's from well over a year ago so why does it matter? I have gotten better with how I treat people. 

EDIT: I don't like going after people on any accord but jackal, it confuses me on why you still have a tendency to go after old players wanting a second chance. I have never been perm banned prior to this nor have I ever been banned on MRP. Literally all you do is sit around with you memeware group and shitpost on the forums. This makes no sense. You don't play anymore nor does a majority of the players in memeware. So why stick around man? Stop going after people who just want to help. 

Edited by retired
32 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Also, I don't know how your ban appeal is relevant to this specific appeal in general and that is for a few reasons.

My bans relevant to this specific appeal as he was banned for the same reason as I was. I was put in terms such as not being able to join a SOC or reach an officer position. Which is why I am saying if Vizii does get unbanned he should be under the terms that I was in and build his rep off of it.

33 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Not only that but it is obvious you still have toxic tendencies since you completely disregard the server's current state and what's best for it mainly because it doesn't align with what you want.

You don't even play on the server. You are irrelevant to the whole topic of the current server state. 

34 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Proof below of being toxic week(s) prior to appealing (Also he waited for Aidan or whoever to resign until DRose was the sole manager at the time.)

You are using this report to go at others instead of staying on topic. 

• Spicy 2
  • Haha 1