In-game name: count
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199096216192
Warns: I don’t know I think they went away after my 2 weeks
Timezone: eastern
Playtime?: on my old account I had over 1000 hours on gmod mostly garnet
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): nope
    Past experiences as staff: I was staff in cosmic servers then that server died
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I hate seeing people get harassed or hurt and there are no staff to help, and if something is wrong I’ll be there fast.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : once due to the fact I was 12 and mrdm on the server
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would contribute a lot, because I don’t like basing a lot.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules? Yes

Edited by Count

Yeah I got no choice but to -1 this. You obviously did this application in like 5 minutes or so and didn't put efforts at all making it. There are so many things wrong with this app but here are the major flaws :

- Steam ID is wrong

- You should at least be able to tell us about your warns.. You can go in-game and check it out.

- Same thing said above applies to your playtime.

- I don't think I've really seen you in-game

- Paragraphs are way too weak to be even considered. Please put effort and work on your application.

- Please answer the question   How much time do you have to contribute to the role?    with a number.

- Didn't answer to the hobbies question. Lack of attention or you just don't care?

- You didn't read staff rules...

My decision is final, I'm not gonna change it to a +1. Please go read the staff rules, put more work on your application and buff that little line of text up to 2 paragraphs (its the minimum). I'm sure you can come up with a decent application, good luck.

• Like 1

1- You didn't say how many hours you have ingame. (Use /playtime name ingame)

2- Your steam id is wrong. (Use /id name ingame)

3- You didn't read the rules.

4- Your paragraphs are too small.

5- You didn't answer the Hobbies question.

I see you didn't follow the common rules next time pls read the staff rules.

HUGE -1first of all that’s your steam 64 not your steam Id but that doesn’t even matter as you were perma banned yesterday for sexual harassment| STEAM_0:0:567975232 was banned by proggy for 999 years. Reason: sexual harassment | Appeal your ban at GarnetGaming.net.  That’s your steam ID from steamid.io which I put into the ban website and that’s what appeared. @proggy if this is the same count this should probably be denied.

• Spicy 1
  • Haha 2

The entire app makes my head hurt to read. The lack of effort, not properly answering the question, skipping a question entirely, and the fact nobody’s seen you in game is all highly concerning. -1 just as gros said that is my final say. Binladinhoe brings up huge point too should it be true. 

3 hours ago, GrosCave said:

Yeah I got no choice but to -1 this. You obviously did this application in like 5 minutes or so and didn't put efforts at all making it. There are so many things wrong with this app but here are the major flaws :

- Steam ID is wrong

- You should at least be able to tell us about your warns.. You can go in-game and check it out.

- Same thing said above applies to your playtime.

- I don't think I've really seen you in-game

- Paragraphs are way too weak to be even considered. Please put effort and work on your application.

- Please answer the question   How much time do you have to contribute to the role?    with a number.

- Didn't answer to the hobbies question. Lack of attention or you just don't care?

- You didn't read staff rules...

My decision is final, I'm not gonna change it to a +1. Please go read the staff rules, put more work on your application and buff that little line of text up to 2 paragraphs (its the minimum). I'm sure you can come up with a decent application, good luck.

-1 There was no effort put into this. When we look for staff we look for dedication and effort that you would put towards the server. 

Edit : i was informed your were Perm Banned from the server. No point in this staff app.

Edited by BeMinxX

Haha wow you are so funny and quirky for making a staff application after getting perm banned! I knew someone named count was, however I wasn't 100% sure it was you until Minxx confirmed this. -1, this is a obvious shitpost.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1