DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ominous' Staff App

Ominous

In-game name: Ominous

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15 (16 on nov 5th)

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198954712002

Warns: 0 

Timezone: EST 

Playtime? : 307:45:29

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:NO

Referral(s): Zachman

Past experiences as staff: None

How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I plan on benefiting the server by dealing with more Minges/Trolls. I have seen many people come into Garnet Gaming MRP thinking they can just do whatever they want. It ranges from just being plain out rude to racist or RDMing. I wanna show to them that they can not do this under any circumstances and show them the consequences of their action. I am usually on late at night often when there are no mods on and only toxic PVTs.  It is hard to handle a group of 5 to 8 RDMing PVTs alone at 3 at night. 

I wanna help newer players in the server get used to everything going on because it can be overwhelming to some. It was at first for me. I want to help new player feel like Garnet is a community they can be apart of and feel welcomed into. Not only would I be able to remove minges, but I would also be able to help those who may be confused about things or haven't had things explained to them thoroughly. As an Officer right now, I try to watch Drill sergeants train in case they need any help with someone or if somebody id giving them a hard time. I also want to enforce the fact that if you're not going to roleplay, the whole reason for the server in general, and just minge and act like some top shot, I want to let it be know that is not gonna fly. I want Garnet to thrive in the roleplaying scene and to start I feel like you gott enforce the fact that this IS a RP server, not a COD Free for all or something.

I also want to be able to help people with getting set jobs for tryouts. This is because I noticed anytime I ask for someone to set job it usually takes a while to get someone. I'd be able to get people set jobs faster and also WLs if they need for the conclusion of tryouts. As a staff I believe I'd also be able to remove minges faster so that the roleplay immersion doesn't get too messed up for some players. I have a strong love for this community and I hate to see people ignore the rules. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details   

I have been banned once, I wasn't told about the counter advert and started shooting in a kidnap scenario.  I stopped shooting after killing one dude because I was told that was RDM and stopped I before I massed. We went into a sit room with the dude that reported me, I explained I didn't know about counter advert. The dude who reported me attempted to help my case by trying to get the mod to only warn me. In the end it was whatever, I got an ATTPMASS RDM ban for 2 days.  This happened a while ago.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Never

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute almost all of my time. I am on the server at almost all times of day including night. 

Edited by Ominous
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 5

EDIT: +1 I definitely think you should expand within the ideas of how you plan on helping. Most staff currently have the objective as you claim within your application. Although I will state that I have heard good things about you as a leader which is a plus.

Edited by retired
Changed to +1
  • Agree 1

i want to say that ominous has been a good officers for army and GB he is very active and mature i talk to him a lot and i can say that he will be a great staff member. so that is a big +1 from me | hope you will get accepted 

Edited by Party
  • Agree 1

You're a nice dude and always have had good intentions on the server. From the start I've always seen you go that extra step on benefiting the server over everyone else. Always see you training and since you've made WO1 you're hosting tryouts now / helping out more which is cool to see.

Like the other guys are saying. I would recommend going into further detail as to how you can help benefit the server more, beef those paragraphs up a little bit.

Professionalism comes a long way in being an Officer and a Staff member. If you see new guys on the server that are looking for tryouts, talk to them respectfully just like you'd talk to anyone else. The server needs the new guys to stay, that's what were hurting with right now. Aside from that, you're cool to be around and doing good things for the server. I'll make my decision once I see a little bit more added to your paragraphs.

Update: 
+1  

Edited by Rust
  • Like 1

+1 big time, he is a great guy to be with in the same faction (very chill and at time very funny). He know when to be funny and when to be serious and as party stated he is very mature eventhough he is only 15. The three paragraphs he gave shows a lot of his own insights. If he keeps up the preformance I have no doubt he will be a great assist to both the staff team and the server.

• Like 1