In-game name: Hayisaac

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞STEAM_0:1:102455420
Warns:  Racism in OOC (Accident)
Timezone:EST
Playtime?: 700 something
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Hayisaac
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: I have been around staff a lot (Especially froms sits)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I would say that i was a little bit annoying/childish at the start but i feel i changed alot from then and being a staff would help me from being whoever i was. Plus i feel because im changing and am becoming a better part of the community, i would be a great staff member. Im way more understanding and can talk out anything that comes to me and wouldnt be toxic or have more outbursts as i used to. i would love to be apart of the staff and i feel this experience would change how i feel about everyone and help me be a better part of the community. I hope you all can understand what i feel and give me a chance.

I absolutely love spending time on this server and would want to put all this time to use through being a staff member of this community. I am online everyday and i feel because of that i would be great for handling sits when its most needed. Other applicants definitely dont have as much experience as i do and thats why i feel you should choose me over other applicants. I always love to hear opinions about others and do whats possible based on the situaton. Im very good at doing whats right and am very against doing whats wrong. i feel im a very positive model of this community and look forward to be being a part of the staff team of DarkRP. Thanks for reviewing my staff application and have a great day

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned once for Mass NLR (When I was new)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All my time (Freetime)                                                     

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Sports/Drugs
Did you read the staff rules?:
 Hayisaac

Edited by Hayisaac
Typo
  • Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 2
17 hours ago, Hayisaac said:

That all I need to see. You don't meet minimum age requirements. If you read the staff rules you would see what I mean.

Edit: @Hayisaac was that really a typo? I just wanna make sure. If it was, then follow aj's word by reading the staff rules. You might also wanna replace your paragraph with an actual reason, rather than a quote from something else. I will change my mind if you fix everything

Edit#2: You fixed everything! Not much else to say here.

+1

Edited by Clicher
Response Fixed
1 hour ago, Hayisaac said:

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Sports/Drugs

I don’t know what’s more alarming, the entirety of the application being so bad or this section alone. How do you expect to be taken seriously at all when you put this? Clearly you aren’t going to be winning over many people with your obvious lack of effort into this. Along with the numerous grammatical issues that I’ve seen, I can fully say that you will not be getting my support. -1