DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rust's Staff Application

Rust

+1

Rust is a goat, simple. Very helpful in helping me with controlling 11B too and etc.. Also very concerned with the experience in new players and welcoming them into the community. She wants see this community grow even more than a measly 40-90 players and I think as a staff she would be even more helpful in accomplishing that goal.

• Like 1

+1 He has great intention toward the server, very active and always helps the US base faction whenever he can, through the two paragraphs he has shown how to actually help the server instead of just promises stack with another promises. In the more personal opinions, Rust has clearly demonstrate the quality of leadership and teamplay through the time I spent with him. He will be a great addition to the staff team and will definitely be an access to the server.

Current: 18A CPT | T. mod

Previous: 18B SGT | 11A 2LT  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ResistOr said:

You Have Great intentions for the Server, and I'm sure you will go on to help the server substantially.

+1

Thanks brother, much respect.

4 hours ago, Python said:

+1 Rust has been doing more for 11B then actual 11A Officers. extremely active and I've only seen good things from her 

Much appreciated bro

4 hours ago, Zachman said:

Big +1

Rust is one of the most valuable members on US. By constantly helping out with enlisted and as python says doing more than the officers are. She is constantly on even late at night when jts just me and maybe 1 or 2 other people and I have to distract people with chess to calm them down. Overall rust is an active and helpful member to the community, just try to get in TS a lil bit more 

Zachman thanks brother, it does get crazy later on in the day but we do our best. Much appreciated.

3 hours ago, Ominous said:

+1

Rust is a goat, simple. Very helpful in helping me with controlling 11B too and etc.. Also very concerned with the experience in new players and welcoming them into the community. She wants see this community grow even more than a measly 40-90 players and I think as a staff she would be even more helpful in accomplishing that goal.

Thanks Ominous, we work as a team bro. Glad to have you around. 

2 hours ago, BLackprince said:

+1 He has great intention toward the server, very active and always helps the US base faction whenever he can, through the two paragraphs he has shown how to actually help the server instead of just promises stack with another promises. In the more personal opinions, Rust has clearly demonstrate the quality of leadership and teamplay through the time I spent with him. He will be a great addition to the staff team and will definitely be an access to the server.

Current: 18A CPT | T. mod

Previous: 18B SGT | 11A 2LT  

I appreciate this Blackprince, hope to see ya around more. 

2 hours ago, Valor1 said:

+1 Rust is super helpful in the server and super active. Thats literally all that needs to be said 🙂

Much appreciated Valor, keep killin it.

1 hour ago, King_ said:

+1 So far havent had any toxic interaction with her and she seems like a good person and a solid addition to the staff team.

Thanks brother, and thanks for being cool during war.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, VBourbon said:

+1

You're a chill guy, know the rules pretty well. I think you'd be a great fit for the staff team. And my referral if you so wish!

57 minutes ago, Salmon said:

+1 

Active, never had issues with or seen any

Much love, thanks guys.