DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Naas Staff Application

Naas_

In-game name: Naas 
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:134288
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 180A CW2 Naas has played for 1453:18:49.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Party, Zachman

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, I was a Head-Mod for Garnet Gaming MRP 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I was gone for quite some time. A lot has changed in this server since I was gone. I will make this server something that everyone can have a fun time in. I will take my time as a staff member serious while having fun. I will help all people on this server, if they need any help with respawns, setting jobs, or fixing anyone's issues or problems with this server or community, I want to improve this server in all aspects. If I do become staff, I will make this my main focus to improve the experience for me and everyone in this community. I will get rid of the minge, people who fail to RP, or anyone that is breaking the server rules, I will make this my main focus to improve the experience for me and everyone in this community. I will get rid of the minge, people who fail to RP, or anyone that is breaking the server rules. 

I will constantly be open for questions. I do not tolerate lies or excuses as a staff member. I will make sits quick while being professional at the same time. I will NOT abuse my staff power. I have reread the all server rules.  I will never be bias during sits or any other staff situations. My final goal for this server is I will make this server a enjoyable, entertaining, serious, and a repayable experience. I want people to join this community, and have them come back tomorrow or whenever they get on GMOD. This server will become the biggest MRP server in GMOD. I want people to love the server as much as I do. I will give staff work my main priority for this server.
Once I reach the rank of staff again, then I'
ll be able to help not only my tryouts, but for all faction tryouts. Due to the fact that I am very active on the server, people will get their jobs set and for people who need to give whitelists. But while I first get T mod, I will do my best to claim every sit I can and fix the problem inside the sit. My activity will help my reach that goal to claim all sits, to help the users in the server.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I have applied twice. The first time I was denied. That was in July 16 2019. The second time I was accepted on July 30 2019

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On the weekdays I can give about 5 to 8 hours each day. On the weekends or any breaks from school. I will be on about 10 to 12 hours everyday

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 5

+1

I know I don't play anymore or if I have any respect in the community right now but I remember Naas as a great and genuine guy. Last time he was staff I remember him being extremely mature and I'm sure this time would be no different. He has my respect and I only wish he came back sooner when I was still Manager.

13 hours ago, N4As said:

On the weekdays I can give about 5 to 8 hours each day. On the weekends or any breaks from school. I will be on about 10 to 12 hours everyday

Also, please don't do this. I may sound like a broken record but if you play this much after just coming back recently you will most likely get burnt out. Or maybe not, but please try not to make this game the main priority in your life otherwise it will seem like a job, not something you do for fun(Personal experience).

PS; your two paragraphs sound like the 10 commandments 

Edited by AwesomeAidan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3

All im gonna say is that from what i have seen naas is a great person and a mature guy everytime im on i see naas on playing as well and keeping 11B occupied and making sure they will not just stand there doing nothing, beside that i believe he will be a great staff member there for i gave him my referral. hope you get accepted.   

• Like 1

+1, Naas is a great guy, never had a issue with him in the server. Always very friendly and playful in TS and doesn't take jokes in TS too seriously, i think this a great opportunity for MRP staff team to pick up another great member.

6 hours ago, AwesomeAidan said:

PS; your two paragraphs sound like the 10 commandments

Bruh fr, i thought zeldris decided he wanted to wipe out the entire 11B Enlisted for a moment. (Seven deadly sins joke, If u don't get it then im big sad)

• Like 1

Although, Im in the same faction as Naas I truly believe he will be a great staff member, that is why I will +1. He is is super mature, always trying to do what is best in any scenario, and overall a great guy. Don't wanna sound biased but its true 🙂

• Like 1

+1 I know I'm in the same SOC fac with him and everything but idc if your the GA if your not ready for staff ur not getting a plus 1 from me. Like Aidan said Naas is a mature and great person he had made staff before and was promoted to WO1 from SSG I think he'll make a good addition to the staff team.

• Like 1

+1 I've known naas for a while and all I have seen from him was maturity and willingness to help others. Whenever someone new needs help he is the one to do it most of the time and he does it well. He is a perfect candidate for staff in my opinion, I have nothing bad to say about him.

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

garnetlogoweeb2.png

DENIED
Well I was going to wake up this morning and Accept your app until I saw Spilq's post. While you fucking around on IFN somewhere between 11:30 pm or 2:30 am (depending on your timezone and me assuming the screenshot was taken by Spilq) is hardly a concern to me, it's not a great look for the staff team. I get it, people hop on other servers to fuck shit up all the time. However staff are meant to be role models. I think this is a product of just you being bored and not a true indication of your maturity and character. I expect a perfect week from you.

You may reapply in 1 week, 11/30.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1