NSWC SEALS Weapon Rework

Oboshi

NOW BEFORE I START THIS. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR IF SEALS STAY IN THE SERVER WHICH I DONT KNOW IF IT IS OR ISN'T. THIS IS JUST A WEAPON REWORK I'll BE DOING MODELS IN MY NEXT SUGGESTION.

US SEAL : Assault

Weapons:

cw_mp5

garnet_p226

83ef365a6bb217f5edda35ca661c42ff.png

The H&K MP5 was a old time SEAL weapon. It was on the SEALS a while back. Don't know the reason why it got removed if someone can inform me why that'll be great! But, the MP5 just gives a good role for SEALS

US SEAL : Tactical 

cw_m3super90

garnet_fraggernade

garnet_p226

US SEAL : Medic. Doesn't need to change but it could possibly need to change to this.

cw_ump45

garnet_p226

fas2_ifak

US SEAL : Commander

cw_ber_honey_badger

garnet_p226

weapon_cuff_rope

adeb3be91d20ee398dd02d1a686716e7.png

US SEAL : Combatant [T2]

cw_mp5

cw_ber_honey_badger

garnet_p226

The reason why I'm taking away the G3A3 is because its a German gun.

US SEAL : Marauder [T3] 

cw_ber_honey_badger

garnet_m82

garnet_smoke_white

garnet_p226

This suggestion is just for the fact that SEALS needed a weapon rework. The G3A3 isn't a US weapon. I still have no idea on why the MP5 was removed maybe because it was OP? If it is then nerfing the H&K MP5. If SEALS isn't returning then I fully understand why just deny the application and move it right away. If not then take some thoughts on this weapon rework. If you have any questions on this suggestion ask and I'll answer! Thanks for your time.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Oboshi said:

The reason why I'm taking away the G3A3 is because its a German gun.

No other militaries other than the Germans use German guns, right? (for the slow people, pretty much every military exluding NK and the CCP use German guns, especially HK's due to you know, them being HK's).

2 hours ago, Oboshi said:

It was on the SEALS a while back. Don't know the reason why it got removed if someone can inform me why that'll be great!

It was broken beyond belief, imagine A5 on crack. 

I'll be honest, a minor buff to the G3 would be good but the rework is un-needed IMO, there is a decent selection of weapons, most perform pretty well. -1 for a total rework.

20 hours ago, Jake said:

It was broken beyond belief, imagine A5 on crack. 

Maybe a nerf for the MP5 would be best then. 

20 hours ago, Jake said:

I'll be honest, a minor buff to the G3 would be good but the rework is un-needed IMO, there is a decent selection of weapons, most perform pretty well. -1 for a total rework.

I get were you are going from here maybe a rework would be unnecessary this suggestion is just an idea if SEALS do stay on the server. But sounds good! 

21 hours ago, Jake said:

No other militaries other than the Germans use German guns,

The gun is ugly as shit, takes up half your screen, not optimal compared to any other AR on the server,  20 bullets and also looks retarded in the hands of a seal.

I shit on seal mp5 on csd cause its recoil didnt allow for any long range at all with nerfed third person. Shit might actually be balanced in first, and if not then wow, a 1 minute fix to make it not as crazy. Only thing I dont agree with is UMP on medic and the super90. Shotguns have been used more as DMRs with less aiming needed and the UMP on medic doesnt make sense when u have the mp5 already and no other medic has a smg.

+1 to everything else tho.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
29 minutes ago, Pencil said:

The gun is ugly as shit, takes up half your screen, not optimal compared to any other AR on the server,  20 bullets and also looks retarded in the hands of a seal.

I shit on seal mp5 on csd cause its recoil didnt allow for any long range at all with nerfed third person. Shit might actually be balanced in first, and if not then wow, a 1 minute fix to make it not as crazy. Only thing I dont agree with is UMP on medic and the super90. Shotguns have been used more as DMRs with less aiming needed and the UMP on medic doesnt make sense when u have the mp5 already and no other medic has a smg.

+1 to everything else tho.

Gun looks naughty af. Seal mp5 on siberia/taiga forest was fairly balanced, could just bring that one back

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
26 minutes ago, Pencil said:

got the mf UK flag.

@Im Dream Remember how you helped me remove US flags from those BF models and add the Russian ones? Think you could do that again? Except this time removing a 🇬🇧 for a 🇺🇸 

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

- The models are reverted to their glorious MW2 models

The weapon suggestions are great imo for helping the faction as a whole, given that the weapons seals currently utilizes were UNDERutilized in favor of donor weapons. At least from my experience.

However, SEALs definitely seems like a faction that should have a lot of attraction to it given that (its fucking SEALs). However the current Models are terrible in terms of giving the faction an appeal. 

iirc the MW2 models had a problem where bullets would ricochet off of them and hit them again? or something to that effect. So Garnet swapped the models out for the current ones. Imo this is where all desire to be in that faction dropped heavily. The badass MW2 models were a major draw for people, sure as shit one of the reasons I would have tried out back when the models were alive and well on the first iteration of Delta. 

I know it sounds stupid to swoon over player models, but lets be honest. Vega and Rangers have that appeal with their models, why not seals? 

if the problems with the old models could be fixed without Garnet having to draw too much time to that over the new map, and the flag issue could be fixed, it's honestly probably one of the best things for that faction.

+1 to all suggested by Ozzy.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ozzy said:

B) How about this instead?

I’m just quoting this cause I don’t want to quote everything. I’ll be 100% perfectly fine with this instead. The m3 super 90 is just yeah I don’t like shotguns at all will never use it. But, the honey badger on assault would be good too. I understand the Commander class should have the same too. Also YES to the old SEAL models I miss them so fucking much. The new ones are just yeah ugly.  But other then that I’ll be alright with that ozzy suggested! 

• 3 weeks later...