PIuto Staff App

Pluto_

In-game name: H̶E̶X̶ PIuto (That's Pluto with an i, Previously Stinkie)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79292442

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: H̶E̶X̶ PIuto has played for 1074:26:31.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Spilq

Past experiences as staff: On Garnet DRP I was T-mod (954 sits, August 31st 2019>September) > S-mod (Somewhere IIRC around 500 sits, but Rohan didn't post the numbers, also did some trainings, September>October) > T-admin (290 sits, handful of trainings October>November) > Admin (Resigned the first week of December 2019) As well as various other Gmod servers from 2014-2019.

Why should we choose you over other applicants: 

I will first cite my credentials. I was MVP all three months that I was staff, achieving within the top three on sit counts of the staff team three times in a row all resulting in double promo except for the promotion from T-admin to Admin. From the moment I joined the staff team I did everything I could to improve the server to the best of my ability. My very first month as a T-mod I did 954 sits and took that momentum into S-mod, becoming HR as soon as I could and trained several people that month and the month following. I got up to HR supervisor under Hex and Entity, even training new HR staff on how to train the new staff. My most notable trainees are Spilq and Cheerios Hardy, who have both achieved Lead Admin and Admin respectively. I was extremely active on the forums and commented on all the staff apps as well as all the other general topics. I was even part of Game Master's and assisted in staffing each event I could. 

Secondly, as to why I am a good candidate as a person, I know how to conduct sits and staffing responsibilities correctly and have proven myself to do so. I have an ungodly amount of time to put towards the well-being of the server and would be on into the late hours of the night. I have never had bias towards anyone and know how to wield my powers correctly. I know when to give leeway and when to distribute the proper punishment. Here's four examples: 

Scenario 1: Player1 has been reported by Player2 for having faulty keypads on his base (keypads that are not actually linked to his fading doors). I calmly explain to Player2 that I am going to help Player1 fix his base and assure him that it will not be a problem again in a friendly manner, no matter how upset Player2 is about the situation and send Player2 on his way. I complete the sit by patiently walking Player1 through the steps of properly setting up fading doors, making sure that all of his doors are correctly constructed and hold for 6 seconds, and of course checking them with the checker tool. Player1 does not get punished for his simple ignorance and leaves the sit having gained the knowledge of how to make proper fading doors.

Scenario 2: Player1 has been reported by Player2 for rdm; however, this is not Player1's first report about rdm. I hear both sides of the story on what happened (For example's sake let's say that Player1 just flat out rdmed Player2 and there is no talk of the "He was behind my kos line" excuse) then confirm in logs that Player1 did actually fully rdm Player2 and inform Player1 that since this is a recurring issue with him, he will get warned and jailed, being careful not to jail him so high in the air that he takes fall damage upon release and send Player2 on his way.

Scenario 3: Player1 has been reported by Player2 for rdm. Player1 says Player2 was past his kos line at the time of death; however, Player2 says that he was not and has video to prove it. I look at Player2's video evidence to determine if it can be used to leverage the case. The footage shows Player2 being killed from completely outside the base, I take a screenshot of Player2 dying outside as part of my proof of evidence as staff, as well as getting the link to the video. In the case of Player2 not having video the case must be dismissed, as you are innocent until proven guilty.

Scenario 4: Player1 has done something unquestionably punishable such as propblocking spawn. There is no warning or sit, Player1 gets banned after I take my screenshot of the block, being careful to get the right person, making sure that he is not impersonating an innocent player as trolls sometimes do in that situation.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? 2020-05-21 - I was banned for racism in ooc and LTAP. I will admit I said the gamer word.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Here's my previous application posted August 31, 2019. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Minimum 5+ hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod: I play League but I'm starting to play it less.

Did you read the staff rules?: H̶E̶X̶ PIuto

• Like 4
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 2

+1 Absolutely godlike app, if it's true that he was really staff from 2014-2019 then this shouldn't even be QUESTIONED lmao. Make this guy staff already, he seems awesome. 

Also from the bit I remember playing with him online, he was fantastic at taking sits and staying non-judgemental.

• Like 1

Accepted
Welcome back to the team!
I'll set your in-game rank, and you can ask any DarkRP executive for your TS servergroups.
Please don't use any commands or go on duty until you have been trained by a Lead Mod+.