DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

snip

ShortysaysWOAH

11 minutes ago, GameClicher said:

Still, all the staff before you has been trained off this. In their cases, they have shown that they are responsible, and can follow guidelines, with little to no serious mistakes.

To continue, I think we should talk about your ban, and not your demotion. This is a ban appeal, after all.

Well I am new, I am going to make mistakes. Like I said this demotion was more about my playtime than it was my actual conduct post-retraining, hence the whole "vip mod is a scam" rant. I never made any serious mistakes, all that's been told to me is that I've made "minor mistakes" to which only two are described to me by proggy "to protect the reporters." 

I have over 30 hours of video of every single interaction I've had as staff. I am almost nudged to go through the footage to reveal the clear difference in what admins have gotten away with, what I've been doing as both a mod and as a player. There is a clear discrepancy here which comes secondary to bias against VIP moderators. 

This was the foundation of my irk. I'm not being treated like every other moderator but as "the vip mod." We should be focusing on this ban over the demotion, but not without understanding where I'm coming from. 

Edited by ShortysaysWOAH
19 minutes ago, ShortysaysWOAH said:

I have over 30 hours of video of every single interaction I've had as staff.

You had a ban appeal a couple of days ago. You were asked to provide evidence, never once did those recordings show up. 

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, TooRaw said:

You had a ban appeal a couple of days ago. You were asked to provide evidence, never once did those recordings show up. 

Because a half hour or so before that I had to stop recording on my streamlabs so I can upload a clip for a separate incident, and forgot to resume recording. I've only realized I forgot to resume recording an hour after I banned him. 95% of the time since I've gotten my rank I've recorded it, save for the first eight hours of footage because my bitrate was too low so video quality was bad.

Edited by ShortysaysWOAH
23 minutes ago, ShortysaysWOAH said:

Sorry to throw my guy Pacman under the bus but he was reported last week for SSA against 3 players yet wasn't demoted. I kill a consenting player by raiding a build (stupid I know but it's all for shit and giggles between the two of us) and I get demoted. So please do tell me how there is no bias here?

6ix9ine is that you? But in reality, you were demoted because of the things prior to what you had alr done.

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, ShortysaysWOAH said:

Sorry to throw my guy Pacman under the bus but he was reported last week for SSA against 3 players yet wasn't demoted. I kill a consenting player by raiding a build (stupid I know but it's all for shit and giggles between the two of us) and I get demoted. So please do tell me how there is no bias here?

Bruh who tf reported me for stun stick abuse I will show you my recordings I haven't been a cop in like a month I'm always a Citizen, Staff on Duty, or Cyber Thief I became Mayor last night to try it out but that's about it.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Denied

NITRP can mean multiple things, not just breaking 3+ rules. After being demoted you began to take it out on people in OOC, and even challenged some of staff members with "make me." There were also plenty of other things you were doing that could be considered toxic. The way you acted after you were demoted could even be partially justified for a toxicity ban, and using logs could result in a punishment worse then just being demoted. You have also been toxic on the forums. You are honestly getting off easy with a NITRP ban (4 days) rather then the alternative. When you come back, try to keep your cool. I hope to see you on the server soon, but for now you need to just wait, and take some time to calm down.

You will wait out your ban.

@proggy @DiegoZavier lock and move.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 2
  • Agree 3