DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Radio Will's BIG BRAIN Idea for CPs

Radio_Will

Sooooo the Gun License system is broken so people can purchase Illegal guns from Gun Shop Owners, I think we should bring it back because it gives the CPs more to do instead of just arresting people on the streets on Lockdowns.
Police can only do so much and its limited whether its a lockdown, seeing illegal items in people's bases or having guns out in public or raiding tools in public

My reason is to allow the police to do more (I have already explained it enough lol)

-The Rulebreaker Detective

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm staying neutral right now. Only because I currently don't see this as a problem which will deeply change the community. Yes I mean that'll be more stuff to do for CP and whatnot, but usually when I'm on the server I see multiple people already being CP, so I don't think they're becoming bored.

10 hours ago, StillWohMi said:

-1. With most mayor's doing the whole "Weapons = AOS" thing already, there's no need for people to be arrested for stuff like "Gun License."

I said it before and I'll say it again this suggestion doesn't matter anymore because you can now buy gun licenses and shit so you could make it a law lol
You can -1 all you want but its fixed and people can do it lol

23 hours ago, Radio_Will said:

I said it before and I'll say it again this suggestion doesn't matter anymore because you can now buy gun licenses and shit so you could make it a law lol
You can -1 all you want but its fixed and people can do it lol

... there's no reason to.