DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ZedDxeD's Resignation From 2GA

Frist of all, I want to say that I am not leaving the server. You ain't getting that lucky. Heh...

Second of all, I just want to say that all the time that I've been on 2GA was a delightfull one. I am very happy that I got the chance to lead 2GA. I've came with ideas and I tried to make everyone feel welcomed here. I feel like my time is up and I need to pass the torch for other people so that they can learn to. I'll still be here, so in case the new leader or 2GA needs help, I'll always be happy to help. 

Third of all, I trust Phantom that he will find a fit leader. 

Besides that, nothing else. To be honest, I am not that good at writing stuff.

I just want to thank everybody that helped in my journay as a 2GA. Down below I will only tag people who helped me/talk with during  my time as an Enlisted/Officer and finnaly Marshal.

@Ethan - A good mentor throughout my carrer. Take care man !

@{GG} Windows - Funny person, always was there to raise my morale !

@Dillan - One of my best leaders and also a good friend. Always there when I was in doubt or when I would've done something stupid.

@Tora - Take care man. A good helping hand.

@Riskii - Take care with school !

@Yazmo ☣ - Ha, it was a plesure meeting you. Good Luck on the future.

@.br0ken - Sometimes you can be a pain in the ass, but you are funny and a cool guy in general.

@Swigs - Well, it was fun to have you near me during my officer days. hehe.

@Khon Bang Bang - One of my best officers I ever hand, always there to help and also a good friend.

@GarnetGaming | Medinator - Hehe, have fun being taged here.

@Prota - Or should I say Mister BlackGuard ? Anyway, at least we had our 5 minutes of glory in Russia, am I rit ?

@Ted Fischer | GarnetGaming.net - Another great guy. Helped me when I needed it the most !

@EpicKevinBACON - It was fun playing with you, both being officer. Sad to see you go man.

@.lua - Nice guy in general. Tough we didn't interact that much.

@ClickBait - Sad to see you go man. Maybe you'll come back one day. Those Officers days, heh.

@SonOfElmo[tickles]--> - One hell of a guy. BlackGuard then Marshal. Still, activity when ?

@Frosty - We haven't talked that much, all my interactions with you were pleasent.

@Phantom - Great guy in general ! I entrust you that you will find the best fit as a future Marhsal. Thx for putting with my none-sense, hehe !

@†Trip† - 1st. Tagged you last cause I wanted to. 2nd - Change your name bruuuh. 3rd - Best god damn boiii. Saw you grow from LT third in command. Hardworking dude. Hehe !

Well, that's it. Sorry for my english, I am quite tired. Besides that, I would like 2GA Reserves and I will always be here to help in case something goes wrong. If I missed any of you, sorry. Feel free to tag yourself in the comments. 

• Sad 4