DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Huskaii Staff App

huskaii

In-game name: SSO SNS Huskaii

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:202796684

Warns: Crouch Jump 

Timezone: CDT

Playtime?: | SSO SNS Huskaii has played for 2497:41:59.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Previous HMod On MRP. Previous Mod On Garnet Rust Servers

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

With the recent resignation of lots of staff, and the highest ranking staff currently being HMods, I figured that I would finally give staffing another shot. Lots of people on the server see me as a toxic kid that doesn't really care much, but I really do care about this server. And for the people that actually do know me, they know that when it comes to staffing, I fulfill my duties both correctly and professionally. I understand the rules very well because of my time and experiences I have had on the server. For how I plan to actually benefit the server, I plan on doing my normal staff duties such as sits and warns/reports both on the server and on the forums. I also plan to help with ideas or input on server/map changes to help better the server. If given the opportunity, I think I could work well with the other staff to help the server stabilize and get back on its feet again.

As for activity, I am fairly active, and most of the time I'm in TeamSpeak. If I am not in TeamSpeak, either I am sleeping, or at work. However most of the time I will be on the server and be available for everybody that desires help. I'm also open to any suggestions, and tips on becoming an overall better individual in-game. Any help is appreciated, so if you want to message me, you can message me in-game or on TeamSpeak. That being stated, I would love the opportunity to assist out the server with both my understanding of the game and dedication to the server. I thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Warned once for Fast Fire Exploit, and once for Basecamp. Diss in OOC. Acc. Mass

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Applied twice back in November/December 2018, both denied. Accepted In May of 2019. Applied again afterwards, but was denied due to Lack of Community Input.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 Hours A Day, depending on if I have school or work. But I usually find time to hop on after work.

Edited by huskaii
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 5

-1 I think you're a great fit for the staff team but there is just one major problem, and that is I don't see you on nearly as much as I feel I should. Now granted i've been taking a break from garnet for Christmas but feel free to tell me if i'm wrong.

22 minutes ago, Tuna said:

-1 I think you're a great fit for the staff team but there is just one major problem, and that is I don't see you on nearly as much as I feel I should. Now granted i've been taking a break from garnet for Christmas but feel free to tell me if i'm wrong.

Huskaii from what i've seen has been on everyday from almost the past week.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tuna said:

yeah like i said it really depends on my hours, recently i got on break from school so I have been able to get on a lot more. But i still have work which limits my playtime to mostly later at night

+1

The first time I read your app I was on the fence but after some consideration I have decided to give u a +1 your in most instances helpful to new players and active.

I know to some people your activity seems to be low, however I know your working hours put you on later and earlier than most which means alot of people don't see you but my hours are a little mad aswell so I don't see this posing a problem as you are on most nights.

• Like 1

+1
😩
A regular citizen who reports seeing a crime isn't a "snitch" or a "rat"
The criminals were just sloppy
Snitches and rats are not the same thing
Let me break it down to make sure y'all see what I mean
A "snitch" is someone minding other folks' business to find information
They can sell for a price or trade for some other form of compensation
A "rat" is a traitor, a conceiver, planner or physical participator
He doesn't sell secrets for power or cash
He betrays the trust of his team or his family hoping to save his own cowardly ass
The difference is at least a snitch is human, but a rat is a fuckin' rat, period

Edited by Wasdin
  • Agree 3

+1 | I have not had many interactions with you but that's probably due to the times, however, the times that I have seen you around you've been a great person and I don't see much issue with you becoming staff. One issue I do have is reading your past punishments which is one of the things that nearly made me put a -1 because of the stuff like exploits but everyone makes mistakes and I'm hoping you at least learned from them.

I don't expect this to carry much weight as this is my first forum post, but you have a +1 from me

Edited by CanadianTyrant
  • Friendly 2