Does MilitaryRP need another nation?

I feel that if you add another faction that is similar to RU in terms of the number of factions, etc, that either it wouldn't stay healthy, and would be the weakest and people would lose interest in it. I think that the type of faction that could bring the largest success is a private military that has morals to support the losing side as you said. This would be just one faction, and that faction could have one group that would be the Special Forces of that private military. Simple as that, one or two factions (one would have the SF have the same uniform and weaponry, just be in another group of that original group). This is small so it doesn't pull too many people from either side, because adding a nation that is in similar capacity to RU/US would pull some good members from RU/US. If this 3rd nation had only one/two factions, it would truly be seen as the extra force that still has a decent amount of appeal. Let me know what you guys think. (This is very similar to what some others may have said, but it is explained a bit more in depth I hope.)

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I feel that if you add another faction that is similar to RU in terms of the number of factions, etc, that either it wouldn't stay healthy, and would be the weakest and people would lose interest in it. I think that the type of faction that could bring the largest success is a private military that has morals to support the losing side as you said. This would be just one faction, and that faction could have one group that would be the Special Forces of that private military. Simple as that, one or two factions (one would have the SF have the same uniform and weaponry, just be in another group of that original group). This is small so it doesn't pull too many people from either side, because adding a nation that is in similar capacity to RU/US would pull some good members from RU/US. If this 3rd nation had only one/two factions, it would truly be seen as the extra force that still has a decent amount of appeal. Let me know what you guys think. (This is very similar to what some others may have said, but it is explained a bit more in depth I hope.)

There's Vega and Delta Force, why would you need to add another super special faction that only 5 people get? Not saying it was strongly executed, but if you remember Haqqani when it first came it out, it was given to me to strictly bring US players to AFG to help "balance the war" (AFG just wasn't big). Adding a new country with a base entry faction and 1-2 special forces is the best route this could go. You're practically suggesting what shrimps did with ISI - To have a special group of super soldiers that get paid to support one side.

• Winner 1
  • The Garnut
11 minutes ago, Tayler said:

There's Vega and Delta Force, why would you need to add another super special faction that only 5 people get? Not saying it was strongly executed, but if you remember Haqqani when it first came it out, it was given to me to strictly bring US players to AFG to help "balance the war" (AFG just wasn't big). Adding a new country with a base entry faction and 1-2 special forces is the best route this could go. You're practically suggesting what shrimps did with ISI - To have a special group of super soldiers that get paid to support one side.

Tayler:

99% shitpost, and 1% outpouring intelligence. Thank you lmao.

I engage people by talking about adding another nation with 'moderate appeal' to balance out wars like in the cscdesert days, I end up with a thread about people speculating how we it will be added and how many supersoldier mega elite factions and donator classes it'll come with lmao.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tayler said:

I didn't say that whatsoever? The Private Military is it's own nation. I am not asking for another Vega in Russia. When did I say that? The Private Military would be like any other Base Faction. It would have one Special Forces faction and that's all. Did I get mixed up in what you were saying or are you mixed up in what I was saying?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I didn't say that whatsoever? The Private Military is it's own nation. I am not asking for another Vega in Russia. When did I say that? The Private Military would be like any other Base Faction. It would have one Special Forces faction and that's all. Did I get mixed up in what you were saying or are you mixed up in what I was saying?

Calm down lol. You implied it to be a small faction that doesn't pull in from either side. Kind of sounds like you're implying another small group of players

11 hours ago, Garnet said:

Ideally the end results will result in minimal Russian players transferring to Nation C, while a larger chunk of US will transfer over due to the appeal of being able to rank up to a Vega/Delta Force equivalent for a terrorist group (EXPLOSIVES).

I don’t really see this happening. Maybe I’m 100% incorrect but I feel as if more RU would switch to it then US due to them getting frustrated with RU and for whatever reason the new faction will be better for them. 

I really cant think of a solution. At the end of the day, US will always out number RU or any faction because of the fact that people can live out their fantasies of being the greatest soldier or just because it is relatable for them. IMO there has to be another solution to the problem then adding another faction. I’m sorry for my vague response but I’ll think my best for what I think is the best solution and I will post it. But for the moment I do believe a third faction is not what’s gonna solve our number issue. 

2 minutes ago, Tayler said:

Calm down lol. You implied it to be a small faction that doesn't pull in from either side. Kind of sounds like you're implying another small group of players

I apologize if I didn't seem calm, the "whatsoever" may have been a bit much. I was implying a separate Nation that I don't want to have too much of an impact on the other two Nations. I fear that if this new Nation has the same number of factions as RU, then too many people will join it to begin with, then it will die out later. I just want this Nation to have one base and one SF. Didn't mean for it to be a small group of super soldiers, not my intention at all. The SF are there to give an extra layer of progression to keep people in this extra Nation longer and have something they can dedicate to besides the Officer core.

• Like 1