In-Game Name: MARSOC SSgt Ranger

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94473139

Warns: None

Time Zone: EST

Playtime: MARSOC SSgt Ranger has played for 333:09:58

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a Microphone? [YES/NO]: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? [YES/NO]: Yes

Referral(s): Party

Past Experiences as Staff: I know my way around being a part of a Staff Team on Garry's Mod. I've played Garry's Mod for quite some time, hopping from server to server. I've became a part of a few Staff Teams on said servers. The ranks that I held ranged from anywhere from Moderation Staff to Forum Staff. On the other hand, I have dealt with being a part of Moderation Staff on other games as well. I will admit, though, that many of those server weren't close to as being as populated as Garnet Gaming is. I just believe that having a bit of a background with being a part of a Garry's Mod Servers' Moderation Staff Team could go a long way.

How do you plan on benefiting our Server? [Minimum of 2 Paragraphs]:

I believe that I would be a perfect fit for the Staff Team due to my intense activity on the Server. Obviously, just because someone is active within the Server doesn't mean that they are fit for holding a position on the Staff Team. I tend to play on the server from a wide range of hours, especially really late within the night and early morning. I've recently been playing on the Server throughout the day and even into the late night and early morning. I've tended to see a huge amount of minges who come with zero intent to roleplay within the server in the later parts of the night. Around that time though, there will be very little to no Staff on the Server. I assume that most of the members that are currently a part of the Military RP Staff Team have things going on that prevent them to stay up at such a late time, such as schooling or work. I currently am doing online schooling and working as well, but I still have the time to put countless hours into the Server. I believe I could fill the gap of a person for the Moderation Team to be on at such a late time. Completely forgetting about what time I will be able to play on the server, I believe that I could be a perfect fit to the Moderation Team due to the amount of experience that I have of being a part of other Staff Teams for  other servers.

In this portion, I will talk about my stand within the Community. I believe that as a part of the Staff Team, you should be engaged within the Community that you are deciding to help Moderate for. Knowing how the Community is and how the people within the Community act and play the server is a huge thing. By knowing the Community you are Moderating, you will be able to easily pick out who could possibly be breaking the rules, possibly minging, or anything else that could be out of the ordinary. Given that everyone has a different personality and playstyle, I rarely find myself bumping heads with others. I have a joking personality towards others and I make sure to let them know of that. The last thing I would want is for someone to believe that I am upset with them when in reality I am actually perfectly fine and in good terms with said person. Like I said, keeping a good name for yourself within the Community is a must have as a part of a Moderation Team. I love the Community for what it is and always has been and I am looking forward to growing with it as well. I've recently came back from a long break from the Garnet Gaming and Garry's Mod in a whole. It is always nice to meet the new faces and even better to see the people I used to play with back then. As a side note, I do plan on becoming more active within the forums. No matter what, though, I will always strive for the best, not only for myself, but for the Server, the Community, and everyone within it.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, include details: I have never been banned nor punished on Garnet Gaming Military RP.

Have you made any previous applications, If so, when?: I have not made any previous applications for GG MRP or any other servers by Garnet Gaming.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I don't want to say that I have countless hours to put into the role, but I have a great amount to put in. Weekends I will obviously be able to play longer than the Weekdays. Though, I did state above that I do participate in Online Schooling, so it makes it much easier for me to hop on whenever. My work schedule will never contradict with me trying to play within the Server at all. In terms of hours, I believe that I can put anywhere from 4-12+ hours a day into the Server.

Edited by Ranger
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

Ranger has been doing a great job lately since he joined MARSOC i could have watch more of what he is doing and he has been doing great.

he is on the server all day and since he got promoted he has been doing more than all the other MARSOC Members. i think that he will be a great add to the staff team. 

very mature guy with clear dedication to the server i can see him do great things. and he has the will to help where ever he is needed.

Good luck.   

Edited by Party
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Party said:

Ranger has been doing a great job lately since he joined MARSOC i could have watch more of what he is doing and he has been doing great.

he is on the server all day and since he got promoted he has been doing more than all the other MARSOC Members. i think that he will be a great add to the staff team. 

very mature guy with clear dedication to the server i can see him do great things. and he has the will to help where ever he is needed.

Good luck. 

+1 from be for the exact same reason

• Like 1

+1 as MARSOC Officers reserves I seen potential of him being good officer and he’s only Staff sergeant... hopefully u can bring those skills to the staff to level of professionalism of this guy man. XD 

Edited by Dexx
  • Like 1