DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

riprandy's Staff Application

riprandy

In-game name: 18A LTC riprandy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208379805
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: | 18A Colonel Riprandy has played for 1135:17:01.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: I have access to teamspeak, but I don't have a mic
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:  Yes
Referral(s): Party, Huskaii, Ranger, BLackprince, Python, Valor, Naas, Weeb, Yurri, Rust, Millerjerm, Maddox, and Sinister
Past experiences as staff: I had about 1.5k hours as admin on a sandbox server that has since died.
How do you plan on benefiting our server?
I feel I would be a good fit for staff team because I am extremely active and have a good relationship with members of the staff team and other players in the server. When there are no staff on and there is lots of minging and RDM, nobody can do anything about it. I am usually on later than most so during those hours I try my best to help control the situation by un-whitelisting people and such, but that can only get me so far. If I was staff, I would be able to enforce the rules and give punishments for breaking them when nobody else can. During peak hours, I could do normal staff duties like taking sits, helping new players, etc. But, as an officer, I could host operations and as staff it would be able to make them way more interesting and less tedious. Keeping the enlisted entertained is important to keep population up, which is very important for the server right now. The more people we have on, the higher chance someone joins GG instead of a different MRP server.

I have only been active on the server for a couple of months, but I have enjoyed my time here. I think most of the community is great, and I want it to stay that way. Inevitably, there will always be toxic people who are only trying to hurt the server. My goal as a staff member is to properly and professionally carry out my staff duties and remove people who want to cause harm to the server. I want to try to keep the community as welcoming and non-toxic as possible. I try not to get into conflict and I encourage others to do so, but I can be strict and enforce the rules when people are breaking them. When taking sits I will always be unbiased and listen to both sides of the story. I can understand where people come from and always try to find the best outcome for the players involved. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I haven't been banned or punished on GG MRP.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I haven't made any other staff applications.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can spend about 4-8+ hours a day.

Edited by riprandy
Colonel to LTC
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4

I think Randy will be a good staff member ive known randy for some time now and have proved himself again and again, as you can see as well he have most of the staff team referrals. i dont think there is much to add cuz randy is perfect for staff.

Good luck

+1

I know you already had my referral, but I am still going to +1. You have a great personality and I think you'd be great for the staff team. You seem like you have lots on mind to help the server. You are really active and chill to talk to. Good luck!

+1

I would +2 if it were possible. Very mature, very well known, very active. Would be a great fit for staff. Every single one of my interactions with him have been extraordinarily positive. Add me to your referrals if you want. Also, it would be sad if Riprandy ended up being the only US Faction Leader who isn't a staff member 😁.