Soldier's Resignation (Garry)

From when I first joined Garnet Gaming back around 2016, I was an 12 year old minge, toxic and autistic. I was Perma banned, but then I was unbanned from a ban wipe, and joined back around march of 2018. I joined 2GA and soon after, joined GRU. GRU was the best faction I've ever been in (and really the only one), and I loved the community, the players, and the server. Around late June, GRU was soon becoming a dying faction, and despite people telling me to leave, I stayed. I soon found myself on for 4-5 hours a day, maybe more but I loved it. In mid to late July I was the most active I've ever been, and I played on for hours until 9:30 to 10:00. This schedule would affect my next one next year (Gonna be a Freshmen), which is why I am here.

I have not stayed dedicated to many communities as I have to this one, this community surely is a great one.  

Now, I will be mentioning some people that have been with me through this journey.

@Shrood u big gey, but you were an amazing and funny person.

@Panini god. A guide to me in GRU.

@Maverick A good member In the faction and a friend.

@Chris BranchA god, helpful moderator :)

@Garnet Thank you for dis community. Keep up the work.

@Phantom You are an exceptional Admin, keep up the work (sry about that ban appeal situation <3)

@Dillan You were a good officer, and a humorus one too, you lead 2GA well :)

@Ethan You are an inspirational and respectful leader, gave helpful advice and done it in a great way too, good luck.

Thank you all for this experience, good luck in the future!

• Sad 5

What no tag?

Anyways, you were a fun guy and I enjoyed interacting with you when I was on RU, your ability to balance having a little bit of fun but also being serious when you need to be is great and I definitely adopted that from you lately. I hope I see more of you. Come to GB dadeee

PS. aye fellow freshman ❤️