SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:157746676
Warns: Warned for diss in June
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 118:02:50
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES, GeForce Experience
    Referral(s): Rapts, Rambo Panda
    Past experiences as staff: T. Mod for Icefuse.net
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I should be chosen over other applicants for 2 reasons. One of these reasons is a comprehensive understanding of the game's rules, mechanics, and etiquette. For starters, I have only one warn from a long time ago. You can ask a lot of staff who have taken sits with me; I can always back my stories up with video/log proof and a rule to connect the proof to the punishment. Not only that, but I also love to help new players, and try to show them what they did wrong, rather than just getting them warned and jailed and them having no idea what happened. I really enjoy helping, and with my addition to the staff, I believe I can really have an impact on players and server justly.

The second reason why I should be chosen is my ability to work as a team. I am an Eagle Scout and a football player, and both of these hobbies/activities need focus, direction, and teamwork. I feel that if I was chosen as a staff, I would be able to give my focus, give or receive direction, and work with the staff and work together as a team to problem solve. In my opinion, and an opinion shared with many others, the best way to get things done is with a team that acts fluidly. In DarkRP, things can get chaotic (as I am sure you all know), and if there was ever a problem to arise, I would be able to work fluidly and efficiently to solve the problem as a team. I hope you take my experience with real life, understanding of the rules, ability to give time to the server, and love for the game make me the perfect candidate for a moderator on Garnet Gaming DarkRP.

Thank you for reading my application!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3 hours a day on Monday-Thursday, 5+ on Friday-Sunday
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a Varsity wrestler and a JV football player. I am an Eagle Scout and love to work at community gardens and at a local food bank.
Did you read the staff rules?: Freakit FUBAR

• Like 1
On 2/1/2021 at 9:11 PM, Freakit said:

Warns: Warned for diss in June

I like your honesty here

YES, GeForce Experience

This is big

Referral(s): Rapts

I trust Rapts, all of this combined is big +1

Accepted

Flawless community support, as well as honesty about warns that aren't even on record.

I don't see you in game, so ill get proggy to set your rank.

You can receive your Team Speak server groups from an Admin+.

Don't go on duty or use any staff commands until you have been trained by an L.Mod+.

@proggy Please lock and move.

Edited by Clicher